Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, March 23, 2018   12:47:09 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
1 Timothy  6 : 20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Like Puppets on Strings
Posted By: Anton
10/7/2011 4:18:37 PM

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thanks Alf. I believe that time is very short-let the games begin. Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7201

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 10/7/2011 10:59:24 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Even though the LORD has given His angels and humans (limited) free-will/choice, still, He is in charge of His creation. How He allows things to run are His sovereign pleasure, and in the end, we of the "limited" free-will still have to answer for our actions for sure. One thing about "Ground Hog Day" - at l(e)ast Bill Murray's character "got it right". We know the "world" will not...their choice. Thanks so much, Alf, for your insightful comments. Grace and peace!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7202

Posted By: pete -
Date: 10/7/2011 11:13:06 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Its funny that all the while Libya was the main focus on the news, people in the US were asking "Why Libya?" or "Who Cares about Libya".  I guess, Libya (and by extension Egypt) were two SOLID examples of what NOT to do if your country is going up in flames.  Assad is no idiot, if he's going down, he's taking everyone with him.  And he will do that by dragging Israel into it.  Thanks Alf!