Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   10:42:33 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Escape From the Fallen Planet
Posted By: Anton
10/10/2011 12:40:46 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent Pete.You can feel it in your spirit that something has got to give, in this sin filled world.How long can Syria keep on killing it's citizens on a daily basis for starters.Hamas does not want peace.Islam a growing force.I pray for our full redemption soon. Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7205

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 10/10/2011 2:23:43 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Can't wait to go home
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7206

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 10/10/2011 5:41:27 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for another good article.  I feel the urgency of the moment and the only thing keeping me grounded is that I know the end of the story.  I can't wait to meet everyone in heaven that was an Omega Letter member while here on earth. 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7207

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 10/10/2011 8:39:23 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great piece, Pete! My sis, bro-in-law and I were just talking about this subject at lunch today. Love how Holy Spirit gives us these little snippets of "being on the same page", hey? I agree with all the comments - "Even so, come, Lord Jesus"!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7208

Posted By: GeneAksland -
Date: 10/11/2011 4:14:28 PM

Comments: Pete, you have put a lot of work into the is article. It flows nicely from begining to end. Linking the seven days of creation with the seven churches caught my attention. What thought provoking way to tie the chronology together. Thanks, Gene
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7211

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 10/12/2011 11:15:52 AM

Comments:

Pete, Great commentary with superb precision.

You said: "If only God the Father knows, and we have received salvation through God the Son, and are currently being indwelt by God the Holy Spirit, and they all belong to the same Tripartite Godhead, it is no wonder so many of us believers sense that are redemption draws nigh."

That is so on the mark in that my wife and I have been so aware of the Holy Spirit prompting us that the time is so very near for our Blessed Hope to come and get us (Rapture).

It is an exciting time to bear witness to His mighty Word coming to pass so rapidly , before our very eyes!

Praise the Lord!!! Jesus!!!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7228

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 10/16/2011 12:03:11 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Pete, I was just talking yesterday to my neighbor across the street on very much the same thoughts in this article. She is in her late seventies and has been following prophecy all her life. Her own mother, now with the Lord never missed a Hal Lindsey Report. She always wondered how the whole world would be able to see the Two Witnesses in Revelation. Then when TV came along and then later satellites it made sense. I will print this out and give it to her.