Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, September 24, 2018   8:10:13 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Outcome of Obsessing over Israel
Posted By: DaleWarford
10/14/2011 2:19:15 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Well Alf, it sounds like in the near future those of us who hold to dispensation theology and the soon return of our Lord Jesus Christ will be dhimmis in the eyes of our emergent brothers. Wait!! We already are! We just don't pay the jizra...yet. I'm thinking that they'll slap us first for being such dumb idiots. We'll probably deserve and receive one slap per day out in public so all of the impressionable young minds will discern that there is a proper way to interpret the Bible without negative consequences. I reckon this verse to be true in my life: "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come." (John 16:13) I've been a growing believer now for well over 35 years and the Holy Spirit has not once misguided me regarding things to come. I understand it and I believe it! One of my personal prayers for myself has always been for me to understand the glorious future that is ahead for all of us who believe rightly. Oh my!, how arrogant and exclusive I sound. Rick Warren would not like me in his church I suspect. Certainly Oprah Winfrey wouldn't. Good article!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7222

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 10/14/2011 6:04:23 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: I'm never tried of you
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7231

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 10/16/2011 12:43:29 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I never get tired of you, either, Alf.Wink And, we can never over defend Israel, keep on beating that drum! It's a shame what Frances Schaeffer's son Frank has become. I don't think the man is saved,very sad not to see your son in heaven. It's not like Jr. never heard the truth, he grew up with some great Christians around him.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7261

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 10/19/2011 7:26:42 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This is interesting Alf.  i have been thinking about this first war quite a bit, especially since Galit was released from the terrorist custody and i saw the uphoric looks on the faces of completely decieved palistinians; they think they've won something.  the increased attacks because of this apparent victory almost ensures the first war as a response.

this first war, by first war i mean the obadiah/isaiah war, will ultimately be seen as a christian zionist attack against islam; regardless of who or why the conflict starts.  in the rubble that is left, Israel will be free from immediate threat on all sides.  this will not sit well with the world at large.

then while we are pointing at prophecy fulfilled the world will be pointing collective fingers at Israel and the Christians. 

... interesting times ideed.