Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, December 16, 2017   9:29:39 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 16

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Irony of a Charging Bull (Part II)
Posted By: WarrenBowdoin
10/24/2011 6:30:18 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
wow i just posted a link to this story. seems the information is not only interesting to me.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7294

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 10/25/2011 9:18:57 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Although this was a long read, I really appreciate Ed giving us the ACTUAL scoop here.  Could hear the sound of hoof beats all night after reading this.  It sounds REAL good that the 'Authority' (anyone else notice the personal pronoun?) will be here to help. (sarcasm)

It sounds sooo very close to a good idea, if I had never read my Bible.  It just seems so surreal that IT IS happening EXACTLY how He said it would.  Mind blowing, for sure.  Praise God He wrote it all down for us and told us not to be afraid, else I would be terrified.

This video was posted on facebook and I noticed that the video and the manifesto used alot of the same phrases.  Like "Have courage"  "Change is coming" etc etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qGu5y-wznc&feature=player_embedded 

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7295

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 10/25/2011 9:25:47 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: WOW!! Thanks Ed D
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7296

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 10/25/2011 11:26:03 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Like Kari said, this would be frightening if we Christians didn't know better. But... in the words of Mad magazine's Alred E. Newman, "What, me worry?"
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7298

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 10/25/2011 1:35:20 PM

Comments:

I noticed something. everying cite was from either the current pope or previous popes.  not even a mention of the Jesus that the current pope used as a rallying cry when he first took office.  Seems Jesus is just a tool used to rally the masses and after that it is popes that rule.

so the blame is being placed on men for the problems but men can fix them too. 

you're right Kari, if we never opened our bibles that would be a nice plan.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7299

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 10/25/2011 2:52:22 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you SO much, Ed, for this very informative piece! Indeed, it is wonderful/yet "terrible" to watch all of what Scripture prophesies for these "last days" come to pass!

"Even so, come, Lord Jesus"!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7303

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 10/26/2011 10:11:40 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Ed, interesting how the bull, cow or calf have been a symbol of power or worship through mankind’s existence. Back in the seventies we all thought that the Catholic Church and the Vatican would be Satan's pillar of a world religion. That thought faded away somewhat as such concepts like the Emergent Church movement began working in Protestant churches in America and worldwide. Or even more recently that Islam could be that religious pillar of the false prophet. It had us wondering just how Satan was building his pillar of a world religion. But with this coming out about the Vatican taking strong advancements towards a financial world system, it appears once again they will play a major role in both pillars of religion and economics. Or even a player in the political one as well, after all, it is the "ROMAN" Catholic Church. Hey, it’s the moral and just thing to do; so all wealth can be controlled and “distributed fairly” amongst all the different nations. Boy, you can really see how Satan is forming his political, economic and religious pillars together. It’s all happening really fast and God’s timing is right for all prophecy to play out. There is no turning back now, we are in the third chapter of the book of Revelation…….. COME UP HERE!!!!! The rest is yet to play out here on planet earth and heaven above.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 7332

Posted By: GeneAksland -
Date: 10/30/2011 1:43:42 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you Ed puting Vaticans article up for all of us to read. The thinking of the Vatican fits into the one world government and religion of the end times perfectly. What really gets me to thinking is that the Vatican intotal has thought through a plan and evidently put it through some reality testing. They really think they can get this plan to function. What ideas have materilized that they think they can cause the the Chinese, and all of OPEC (Muslims)to buy in to the grand plan of redistribution for the earth. In reading the document one picks up the concept of PAX Romana.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 7416

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 11/26/2011 9:43:42 PM

Comments:

I just noticed something odd.  Did you notice each time the word "authority" was mentioned (together with public or world) the A was capitalized (e.g. world Authority)?  

He mentions several times John XXIII's 1963 Pacem in Terris Encyclical.  Not once was authority capitalized as a formal noun almost 60 years ago.  Nor, was the state of nature language nearly as radical.  

This is telling us that the World Authority is a known (formal) name. 

Ed

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 7418

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 11/28/2011 5:59:41 PM

Comments:

I noticed that as well Ed.  Just was studying when to use a capital...wonder which one the Authority fits in? Company or tradmark?  I am thinking tradeMARK...ok I am getting a little bit weird with it all but it certainly is creepy.