Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, January 23, 2018   6:52:52 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  4 : 1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Snapshot of a Moving Picture 2.0
Posted By: Anton
11/7/2011 10:30:23 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent,thanks,Pete.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7361

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 11/7/2011 11:18:53 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Ditto Anton. It gets more exciting tho scarier every day. Pray for Israel and the Peace (not the piecing) of Jerusalem. Thanks for your efforts Pete.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7362

Posted By: DanielSutton -
Date: 11/7/2011 3:01:24 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, Great article. As I was reminded this past Sunday in our bible study what great measures God us using to restore and keep Israel as he promised to their fathers. The nations of the world will be destroyed for the sole purpose in bringing restoration and repentance during Danielís 70th week. Just as Joseph was revealed to his brethren as their savior so will Christ be to the nation when all their human efforts have failed in their attempt at survival . May the Lord soon remove the scales from their eye's !
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7363

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 11/7/2011 4:38:18 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

i was thinking about that this morning.  wondering how damascus even fits in considering the current situation.  it's destruction seems totally incongruous with current events.  i mean Bashar is asking for it, almost, but everyone is focused on Iran.  i went to asking God what is up?  what are we missing?  as Jack has pointed out many times, Israel is not a land of unwalled villiages; so Gog/Magog is a bit off yet.  but the scene is definitely being set.  just get the feeling that something hasn't quite clicked. 

i can't seem to shake it either. 

Thanks Pete.   a great update on the situations.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7372

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 11/9/2011 10:02:23 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

There is so much unfolding since the "Arab Spring" that a synopsis of it all easily could become a book. Great "synopsis" of the past months in the ME Pete! The King of the South is uniting under The Muslim Brotherhood.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7381

Posted By: MatildaJane -
Date: 11/12/2011 2:53:21 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: The fighting between Turkey, Syria, and Iran/Iraq that you refer to in the CNN article makes me think of Damascus' demise likened to the battle of Midian, where they destroy themselves.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 8279

Posted By: pete -
Date: 6/14/2012 7:07:40 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Seems like Egypts military is going to keep their power afterall.  Whoodathunkit.