Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:36:25 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Is A Financial Jubilee Ahead?
Posted By: Anton
11/8/2011 10:38:56 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Wow!Trouble ahead.

Anton

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7364

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 11/8/2011 11:18:55 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: I find all this rather confusing but it seems to me that if your debt is just going to be forgiven, you'll be in debt for something else. As has been said, "There's no such thing as a free lunch". There's no way that all these people in charge (whom the debt is owed) are just going to say, "That's ok, I'll just wipe out your debt no strings attached". That's just not going to happen. I think you summed it all up quite nicely, Ed. God help us.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7365

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 11/8/2011 1:30:30 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Very creepy. Sounds like the foundation for the mark of the beast and the harlot are being laid. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7366

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 11/8/2011 1:41:22 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ed, this still leaves me with the what is coming question.

i heard the situation described as some kind of winter but couldn't find anywhere where that was given a description.

this mess is not bigger than God but it is nearly as difficult to wrap my head around.  well, God slips through the seams in the box but this mess seems to just make the box, of necessity, get bigger.  does that make sense? 

i'm not even sure why this not knowing bothers me.  it's like the elephant in the room.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7367

Posted By: pete -
Date: 11/8/2011 1:50:29 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Financial Jubilee would be the perfect catalyst to get all the nations (and individuals) on board for the global beast system.  Greece and Italy (and the rest of the PIIGS) are just expediting the necessity to move this whole shebang faster.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7368

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 11/8/2011 2:19:57 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This is a subject being discussed in Bloomberg and BusinessWeek and blogs and newspapers all over the world.   OCCUPY is the movement behind it.  OCCUPY is burgeoning with now several dozen new OCCUPY cities in the last 60 days springing up everywhere.  They believe in it.  They are trying to organize to make it a reality.  Will they get it done?   Maybe.  Read on......

To understand the concept of debt forgiveness you must understand that the "no free lunch" rules are going to be replaced, slowly at first, with the tossing out of concepts called "morals" and "debt obligations" and replaced with new "state of nature" or new social laws that don't consider all debt as "just".   In the article search for the link I provided where the Vatican says we must set up a new state of nature. 

You also have to understand that if debt becomes unpayable, then according to the jubilee crowd, what's the difference?  You "must" release the debt or it is considered by them to be "unjust".  To them, morals are just silly concepts created by the Church to keep people believing they should be beholden to a diety.   Read the book I mention in the article. 

Equador did it in 2008 by simply declaring their debt as unjust.   Student loans took a big step last week by forgiving student loan balances after 20 years.  

I realize it is hard to understand because we can't use the way "we think" to understand the way "they will think" in the future.  

I encourage you to set up a Google Alert for the key words "debt jubilee" and if you really want to understand the "anti-church" view on this read the book Debt: The First 5,000 Years.  You will be VERY clear about why debt forgiveness, in some form, WILL happen.   

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7369

Posted By: MarkLoudon -
Date: 11/8/2011 2:28:33 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree with you Pete.  If everyone is in debt (most) what a great way to get people to sign up.  But not only your financial debt but even your soul's

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 7370

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 11/8/2011 8:19:36 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Ed for another article that helps explain what all is going on.  I used to be concerned for my future retirement but I am not anymore.  I imagine we will all be out of here before I can retire anyways and what a great retirement we will all share.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 7371

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 11/9/2011 9:49:15 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Satan's world fiat money system creates wealth out of nothing, then puts those under that system in bondage to it. He works in opposition to God's rules and His natural law, that was preordained by God from the foundation of His creation. This is Satan's world, for now. The cosmic spiritual battle is coming to its climax. Satan's world financial pillar is ready any day now to be set up. Thank you Ed, great insight into the construction that pillar!

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 7375

Posted By: DeborahForster -
Date: 11/9/2011 11:40:23 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree with you DanD this world's money system is under satan's control. I have heard that these European bankers (Rothschilds and Rockefellars) start to over throw governments by creating rioting & unrest until the system collapses and then they come in and take over.  They did this same thing with Communism in Russia earlier in the 20th century.  They know anarchy works!  They WANT a one world bank that only they can control.  They will form the financial pillar for the anti christ.