Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, August 14, 2018   5:00:48 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 14

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

In Plain Sight
Posted By: Kerry
12/12/2011 11:16:43 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Good, easy to understand article, Ed. However, shoudn't the GDP formula be + net exports? You stated that "If we import more goods than we export, GDP goes down". As I understand it then, importing more than we export produces negative net exports, which would cause the GDP to rise if we subtract net exports.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7445

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 12/12/2011 3:55:54 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

That was a typo on my part Kerry.  Thank you.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7453

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 12/14/2011 11:53:46 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Good picture of you Ed. Thanks for updating. I always read your entrys...too financially involved for my use since I'm not a financial person. I'm struggling to look up, not forward.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7455

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 12/14/2011 12:18:13 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Like the new picture, Ed, you look much younger, in-spite of the gray hair. Milton Friedman knew just what your saying Ed, it is pretty simple; the private sector stimulates the economy, not big government. Unfortunately, Godless greedy men want to control it all, it's their sinful fallen nature. It's unfortunate that there are few true conservative “constitutional” politicians out there. The leviathan the Federal Government has become will never shrink, it just doesn't happen. At least not until it, along with all of us goes completely bankrupt. Which is just what the world bankers that control trillions and trillions of dollars want. Collapse it all so they can control it all under a new type of currency. But, we know where it’s all headed,666.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7463

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 12/15/2011 1:26:49 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: GDP. What ever happened to GNP and why is it not referred to anymore?
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7465

Posted By: Ed D. -
Date: 12/15/2011 6:56:21 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

GNP measures the output generated by a country's enterprises (whether physically located domestically or abroad) GDP measures the total output produced within a country's borders - whether produced by that country's own firms or not.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7466

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 12/15/2011 7:29:42 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks Ed for the explanation. The thought in the back of my head was that the reason was subversive. Man!, the older I get the more cynical I become.