Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, December 16, 2017   11:23:39 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 16

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

I Thought I Saw It Coming
Posted By: Heybiggs
1/16/2012 11:43:03 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Hello, I just registered on your website, though I have visited many times. I greatly respect your opinions.

Concerning this article you say, "We are witnessing the unfolding of events long prophesied to take place during the last generation before the return of Christ." "We always knew that one day, some new religion having two horns like a lamb but speaking as a dragon would overspread Planet Earth. For decades we’ve made a guessing game out of what it would look like and who would be its leader"

But you don't say who or what religion that is, Could it Islam? They certainly seem to fit. I would be interested in your opinion.

Thanks and God Bless
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13440

Posted By: SueB -
Date: 4/10/2016 5:35:52 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Even though I read this when it was originally published, it was the perfect message that I needed to hear today.

Maranatha!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7557

Posted By: StuartCobb2010930 -
Date: 1/18/2012 7:11:08 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: World events are sure set up now aren't they!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7555

Posted By: NameWithheld -
Date: 1/18/2012 5:21:15 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Maranatha!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7554

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 1/16/2012 7:31:19 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7553

Posted By: LonnieMeade -
Date: 1/16/2012 2:58:19 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Jack I do catch your drift. Not being an evangelist, but always evangelical, I nearly welcome the world's scrutiny and hatred as I become more easily identified with Him simply by virtue of holding to His truth! To simple believers like myself who are too often indistinguishable from the world given the carnality we've surrounded ourselves with, this time remains wonderful and exciting as He causes even us to become worthy of suffering for the Name! Maybe even especially worthy of suffering are we, as these simple children of the faith have been doing/not doing every jot and tittle of the religionists, yet these are among the loudest, most convicted, convinced and prayerful of modern believers.
Yes, we nuts are off the bench whether we're 'ready' to play or not.