Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, September 20, 2014   7:55:52 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration
Forums

The Last Generation E-book with hyperlinks

Place an advanced order to recieve your signed copy of THE END THE BOOK: Part Four

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

Shop at the Omega Store

ANTICHRIST: The Search for Amalek: RC Morro

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Daniel Meets Mother Goose
Posted By: pete
2/1/2012 12:30:32 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I've been a long-time fan of this proposed solution to a truly revived, Roman empire. After the Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war, I think much of the fire will be removed from the Islamic rage allowing this to happen. This is what may prompt the Russo/Persian/Turk attack on Israel as they see their Arab brothers weakened by their losses. Great, succinct, brief!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7612

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 2/6/2012 10:26:58 AM

Comments:

Hey Dan, thanks. I think I had heard that--that Mein Kampf was selling big in the Arab world.

I guess that's why I really like that verse in Daniel 12: the kings will sit at the tables and lie, but the end will still come at the appointed time--i.e. why do the nations rage-- our God is in the heavens and He does what He pleases!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7610

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 2/5/2012 6:50:55 PM

Comments:

So many conservatives truly miss what is taking place in this world because they refuse to believe in Bible prophecy, or in God for that matter. I'm in the process of reading a book by David Horowitz called "Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American Left" from 2004. Horowitz, a Jew and a conservative, is a self-proclaimed Agnostic. He gets so much right of what is going on in this world, but misses the bigger picture. That there is a God and He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. If he would only take that step of faith to believe his ancestors, that is the Hebrew prophets of the Old Testament, things would become crystal clear for him. I suppose David is currently blinded. I pray he will be one of those Jews who see Yeshua Ha‘Mashiach for who He is.

It will be interesting just how the Marxist left of the One World Order and Islam will team up together to bring about the Revived Roman Empire. They are both evil forces of Satan that will work together to bring it all about for the anti Christ to rule. After all, Jesus Himself said:

“How can Satan cast out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. If Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but he is finished!” Mark 3:23-26.

One World Order Marxism and Islam are two sides of the same coin, spiritually speaking. Anyhow, excellent article, as always Wendy!

PS One of the best selling books in the Muslim world is Hitler's Mein Kampf.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7609

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 2/2/2012 8:32:03 AM

Comments:

wow - awesome wendy - i thank god for your insights - that is something i wouldn't have known without your article. what an amazing god - he always has a way to keep watch over his word and always knows how his prophecies come about. i once looked at a map of the old roman empire and really thought - if that happens it is going to take a really long time. but it is so possible that the ufm would make all this happen so much quicker. thanks for explaining everthing so clearly.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7608

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 2/2/2012 5:11:21 AM

Comments: That's always good!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7607

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 2/1/2012 3:48:49 PM

Comments:

Excellent Wendy!I agree Pete-what a time to be alive!

Anton.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7606

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 2/1/2012 3:09:28 PM

Comments:

Amen Wendy! It's amazing the way one feels about these prophecies depending on what side we're on. We see things progressing exactly the way they were foretold thousands of years ago and we beem with pride, but not our own. We can say with huge grins on our face, "Yep, that's my God!, Ain't He awesome!!!!". Yet, non-Christians see it all unfolding, too, and they do everything in their power to thwart God's plans and have an absolute hatred of everything God.

Truly, the fence is quickly disappearing and all people of the world must choose sides!