Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, September 20, 2018   12:41:48 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

We Have Lost A Gift
Posted By: Anton
2/16/2012 11:29:08 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Welcome Jerry!Thank God for eternal security.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7645

Posted By: BetsyW -
Date: 2/16/2012 4:06:18 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Welcome Jerry to OL.  Enjoyed your article and am looking forward to reading the book.  Glad you will be a regular.  Betsy

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7647

Posted By: GeorgiaMiller -
Date: 2/16/2012 4:16:14 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Welcome, Jerry.  It's great to have you and I look forward to your articles.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7649

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 2/16/2012 10:23:11 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

welcome Jerry! i liked your article and i think we sometimes are too judgemental. we never truely know another's heart. she had a great voice.

pistol pete was one of my favorite movies - someone told me he still has records in basketball that no one has ever broken.  his testimony after the movie was really something - very moving.

are you any relation to the author J.D.Robb??

look forward to more of your articles and want to read your book. is it available in large print or kindle?

looking forward to reading more of your articles - God bless you.

martha

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7650

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 2/17/2012 8:18:32 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Anton, and everyone, for your encouragement and the warm welcome. Please continue to comment and hope you will check out my book, the first of seven.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7651

Date: 2/17/2012 8:21:12 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Betsy for your kind words, and also for buuying my book!! My daughter called to let me know. We get really excited when that happens! Please continue to comment. I am very honored to be a part of the Omega Letter team. They have some fantastic writers.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7658

Posted By: Sassenach -
Date: 2/18/2012 9:59:24 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you for a wonderful article.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 7662

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 2/18/2012 5:28:42 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Welcome aboard Jerry. Pistol Pete  (watch Pete's testimony, it's awesome!) died playing basketball with James Dobson of Focus on the Family in Pasadena California. I was born in Pasadena, I had mentioned a theory called Six Degrees of Separation in the forums in a post Danielle made when she recently met Whitney.I pretty much thought the same thing about her. Anyhow, great article, looking forward to the next one.

PS I just tried to purchase your book in PDF from your site, I think the payment went through but it gave me an error page for the download page. Also it says 3.99 on your site but in paypal it's 9.99. You might want to check into it. I'm not sure when I will get the chance to read it though. I'm reading like three books right now,LOL

( So Jerry, back in the disco days your favorite cologne wasn't Aramis was it? It's an inside joke.  I have a story about Aramis and disco's LOL)

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 7671

Date: 2/20/2012 9:32:11 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Dan, I am sorry about the mistake with paypal, but i think it has been taken care of. I will mail your book today, and thanks for your support.. and tell all your friends. I'm trying to be a best seller

I did not know that about Pistol Pete and James Dobson, but I am glad Pete got his life together. He was a phenomenon for sure. Jeremy Lin with the Knicks reminds me a lot of Pete; though no one can pass like Pete could.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 7673

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 2/20/2012 12:43:58 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

We all battle Sin, A person In Whitney's shoes faces an assault by sin on a level most of us never see, She failed in her battle against it as so many of us do, But in the end, did she win her war with Sin.
It doesn't matter how many battle's we loose or how spectacularly we fail in the trails we face on this earth. As Long as we Believe in Christ as Our savior in the end We Win.

I heard her speak her mind about Christ once, She spoke as if Christ lived right next door to her. I think in the End she won her war with Sin.

Great article!

CG

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 7675

Date: 2/20/2012 1:21:13 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Charles, I agree whole-heartedly. And I think God probably did live next door to Whitney, amybe to all of us. Many people fell in love to her music. Thaks for your kind comments.