Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, September 26, 2018   8:21:13 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 26

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Inner Ear Insanity
Posted By: Danman
3/17/2012 4:45:54 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Dear Rebecca, The early warmth in the Midwest has kicked off allergies for myself & many others I know. No, you're not a prude. What passes for entertainment today is a sick joke. I mostly watch sit-coms from the '70s. The mystery of lawlessness is well at work & I pray daily to be home with the Lord Jesus. As long as we're still here we have a job to do for Him & I thank you for doing yours. I pray that you get well.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7797

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 3/17/2012 6:10:01 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Becky.  Good commentary, and I always like your easy to read thoughts.

Just good stuff.

Oh yeah, and I agree about all the junk on television.  Can't be long, before the Lord returns. 

God Bless,
Shelley

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7822

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 3/21/2012 3:44:43 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: "Iím not even just talking about eternal salvation; I actually think they need to worry about losing their souls here and now." I agree Becky, it's as if we are walking around with a bunch of zombies. I can't see us true Christians being salt in this world too much longer. I was talking to a client just yesterday that her and her husband are in the ministry. She was saying that people just don't care to hear anything about Jesus at all anymore. They have been going to Japan as missionaries, and even as bad as things are there most donít care to listen to the Gospel message. I will be praying youíre feeling better soon.