Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, August 14, 2018   1:23:30 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  3 : 5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 14

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Truth or Consequences
Posted By: JLRobb
3/26/2012 10:01:27 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great article Ed! I will repost on FB
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7842

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 3/26/2012 10:03:35 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Ed, my only trust is in the promises made to us in the Bible by our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. Everything in this world is truly fluff, & is passing away before our eyes. We must keep our eyes on Him. He is the only way, the only truth, & the only life in this decaying world. Maranatha!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7844

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 3/26/2012 1:02:01 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Sobering,thanks Ed.Shadows of a black horse loom.

Anton.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7850

Posted By: DeborahForster -
Date: 3/28/2012 11:18:51 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Please know that I look forward to your articles & very much appreciate the truth that is in them. I don't have a lot of money to invest but I've been concentrating on getting all bills paid off as fast as possible. It's very important to be the voice of truth in an ocean of deceit and our Lord will bless you for that!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7857

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 3/28/2012 1:33:36 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

It's funny; one of my clients that my manager and myself also have our IRA with was very positive back in 2008. Saying things like this is just a cycle and the markets will come back around. The Dow is back (13,085.42 right now) from what it was in 2008 but only because it’s being held up artificially. I kept telling him about the Federal Reserve System and the banking cartels and eventual they were going to crash our current system, which the bubbles they create can only get so big. I'm actually surprised it has not happened yet, all in God's timing. I saw him on Friday and I was actually trying to encourage him that things could get better, but I know they will not. It's just that he never wanted to hear what I had to say before. This time he was the one telling me things look very dire. He's a good guy, looks out for the best and safest place to invest his clients money. I knew some others that would force some of these old ladies to put their money where it made them the most money, with no regard if they would lose it all in the end. Judgment day is coming for those kinds of people. Anyhow ED, we all would rather know just the facts and not sugar coat the truth about the economy. We know it’s going to come down to an all-electronic banking system in the end. No cash, no gold, no silver, just 666.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7892

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 4/2/2012 7:46:18 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Gloomy but true, unfortunately. The smoke-screen laid out by the Administration is great marketing but it just isn't true. My bank account can verify this!