Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 25, 2018   12:26:20 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Peter  5 : 8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Tunguska Event
Posted By: Anton
4/12/2012 12:52:48 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Fascinating,thanks JL!
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7945

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 4/12/2012 2:37:29 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank YOU Mr. Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7946

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 4/12/2012 6:52:55 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Love your article. Am reading your book now and am so interested in it that I hate to lay it down, but must take care of other things. Thanks for writing it. Will be waiting for the next one!
Gale Ware
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7947

Date: 4/13/2012 8:42:49 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Gale and I'm glad you like it!! Book Two is finished but will probably be a couple of months. I will be making the eBook available soon.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7948

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 4/13/2012 10:00:52 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: i never think about all the stuff up in space that could be a threat - i have heard of tunguska but thought it was hit by an astroid. thanks for an imformative and interesting read!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7951

Date: 4/13/2012 1:25:31 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

The Tunguska Event is scary because we have seen what it did, and it wasn't that big. I don't really know if God has any asteroids or comets in his plan, but it sure sounds like it. Thank you for your comment.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7953

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 4/13/2012 2:04:46 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent commentary sir!
You said: "As a kid reading Revelation, I was sure John must be writing about nuclear warfare. Over the years, as I contemplated the events described in the last book of the Bible, I determined that God doesn’t need our nuclear weapons to cause Zechariah 14:12. We need to look no further than the Tunguska Event."
I, too, have always thought that God would handle the fire and brimstone destruction during the Tribulation and He would not need man's weapons to do it. Ref Sodom and Gomorrah, the Flood...God is Awesome!

Praise the Lord!!! Jesus!!! 

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 7954

Date: 4/13/2012 2:31:26 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for your comments David! I am not sure what roles asteroids, comets, etc. will play in the end, but I believe they will have a major role. I do think man will do a great job of destroying each other, maybe even some nukes (most likely), but there is no nuke that's as dangerous as a large "something" slamming into Earth.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 7963

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 4/15/2012 1:46:48 PM

Comments: Scary stuff Jerry, sure glad we won't be here. Hey, I have not got to page 171 yet, don't spoil it, LOL. Well, you didnít give a way the ending, but we sort of know how it all comes down. I read it at work and this is my busy season, but the snowbirds are beginning to leave so I will have more time to read The End soon. I have been enjoying it and looking forward to book 2. Thanks again Jerry, for sending a signed copy to my business to give to Kathy. I will see her on Tuesday; I will give it to her then if it comes in the mail.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 7966

Date: 4/16/2012 1:52:26 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

You are so welcome, and I hope Kathy enjoys. It should be there in the next day or so I would think. Book Two is at the publisher now, though they have to send back proofs to be ok'd, etc., etc. It takes longer that one would think.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 7979

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 4/18/2012 12:21:17 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Jerry, I just got back home to San Diego from the desert. And, thank you SOOOO much! I saw Kathy today before the mail arrived. Your package came later in the day after I saw Kathy, I told her about our conversation. You're a good man Jerry.  I will send you an email. Pray for Jerry P, he is down to his very last hours here on planet earth.

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 7980

Date: 4/18/2012 7:52:44 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Dan, and i hope Kathy likes it. I have prayed for Jerry and will continue to do so. I have many Jewish friends who don't know, and don't care to know, the Messiah they missed. I believe that, though Jesus is quoted as saying that only through belief that he is the messiah can one be saved from eternal death, I also believe that some of his last words on the cross were, Father forgive them, they don't know what they're doing. They didn't, not the Jews nor the Romans. I hope, because my Jewish friends are such "good" people, that God will be merciful. That's my prayer for Jerry, that Jesus asked God to even forgive him along with me.

Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 8003

Posted By: Texasfan -
Date: 4/22/2012 10:13:11 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Good read. I have been studying Revelation and End Times for several years and wish more churches would teach it. Most are in denial. Are your books a series like the Left Behind books?
Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 8025

Date: 4/28/2012 11:13:49 AM

Comments:

Thanks Norma.. THE END The Book is a series of 7 books. The second book is at the publisher now and should be available in a couple of months. Like Left Behind, it is a fictional account of how the world as we know it could end. The slant is Biblical rather than Hollywood conjecture. I have loved this subject since I was a small kid in the '50s.