Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, September 24, 2018   8:05:32 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Tomorrow’s Testimony
Posted By: pete
6/30/2012 11:04:42 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Awesome, well said Rebecca!!!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 8336

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 7/2/2012 1:39:25 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Rebecca.  I was in such a funk yesterday it didn't even register when an ex-coworker sent me an email confessing Christ.  i couldn't even muster any joy for him... i felt so broken in the not working correctly way. 

but he was one of the few people i shared my faith with.  is God showing me that even my smallest efforts aren't wasted?  I  hope so...

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 8346

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 7/5/2012 12:08:44 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

outstanding article. we never know this side of heaven results of the seeds we planted or the prayers we prayed . and you are right - we in america don't realize the sufferrings of christians past and present who were and are still tortured and killed for faith in jesus. thank you for a wonderful article.