Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, May 26, 2018   4:05:52 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 26

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Putinization of the World’s Resources
Posted By: Martha E
7/9/2012 2:58:46 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I never knew half of what is written here but i never thought i would live to see the day where russia had the upper hand over america in anything. well - i guess the times they are a changing - and fast. thanks ed for another informative and interesting article.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 8356

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 7/9/2012 5:18:40 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for another informative article.  Putin is a very devious and smart man and with Obama in charge we are in trouble.  Putin will get whatever he wants and Russia will continue to become a bigger player on the world stage.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 8357

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 7/10/2012 6:06:33 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Will there's the freak out of the day
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 8358

Posted By: ChristineB -
Date: 7/10/2012 9:30:42 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I wonder if Obama's so-called promise of missile reduction "after" his election, overheard by a seemingly unfortunate active microphone, to Medvedev earlier this year plays into this at all.

Much to think about.

Excellent, Ed!  Thank you very much for writing this.

-Christine

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 8359

Posted By: Mark R -
Date: 7/10/2012 12:58:51 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: The deck just keeps getting more stacked against us while we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot to boot, my!!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 8453

Posted By: SteveRichard -
Date: 7/29/2012 2:24:15 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Ed for the great article.

There is some good news however...

Canadian Production of Uranium is expected to increase significantly from 2013 as the new Cigar Lake mine comes into operation. Canada was the world's largest uranium producer for many years, accounting for about 22% of world output, but in 2009 was overtaken by Kazakhstan. Production comes mainly from the McArthur River mine in northern Saskatchewan, which is the largest in the world. With known uranium resources of 572,000 tonnes of U3O8 (485,000 tU), as well as continuing exploration, Canada will have a significant role in meeting future world demand.

On the down side however, it wouldn't surprise me if Obama found reasons not to import more Canadian uranium, just like he stopped increased Canadian oil sands production going to be refined in the Gulf coast refineries.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 8489

Posted By: ChristineB -
Date: 8/8/2012 10:13:41 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ed,

When's the next installment?  I like your articles and am looking forward to the next one.

-Christine