Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, March 20, 2018   9:10:46 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Daniel  12 : 4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Christian Persecution or Protection in America?
Posted By: Kerry
7/14/2012 4:37:21 PM

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I would like to believe the authorities intents are pure but I have my doubts as well. Fasten your seat belts please and stay seated - we will be experiencing turbulence for the remainder of the flight.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 8393

Posted By: Mark R -
Date: 7/14/2012 9:31:06 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments: Good article Rebecca. IF the city's case is factually correct, THEN I think the pastor is being a bit of a meathead. He would be asking for trouble and would be obstinant in not complying with codes. It will be interesting to see how it plays out and what the truth really is here.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 8395

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 7/15/2012 9:29:38 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments: Good article Rebecca! In a particular camp (the enemy's camp) it does not matter whether the Pastor may be doing right/wrong/nothing, what will matter is how the enemy can illustrate Christianity on canvas as a result of all of this. I'm convinced that more and more stories of Christianity painted negative are proliferated to set in stone the minds of the unbelieving. Satan has no choice but to stop the message and influence of Christ, AND, to eliminate the Jew. His desired destiny (he believes) depends on that success.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 8396

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 7/15/2012 11:03:19 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

great article and good to know all the real facts which i did not know before reading your article. too easy to jump to a wrong conclusion without knowing all the facts.