Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, February 25, 2018   2:27:34 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Timothy  6 : 20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

War of the Elites
Posted By: Danielle Patton
8/13/2012 7:10:22 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I think we know who "other personal" is.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 8534

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 8/15/2012 2:02:48 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Ed,

I'm showing my ignorance I'm sure but I just received a letter from Freddie Mac telling me that my mortgage loan was sold to Freddie Mac or to Freddie Mac as trustee for a trust holding my mortgage. My previous mortgager was Wells Fargo but they will remain as servicer of my mortgage. I smell something rotten in Denmark.

Is this what you mean when you say that the U.S. banks have been ordered to make plans to prepare for the worst? It looks to me now like the government can take my property in the name of some policy or act in a much easier fashion. Imminent Domain perhaps?

How about running off a list of names of the elites? I won't blame you if you decline.

Dale
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 8535

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 8/15/2012 10:27:30 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Everything you said Ed is right on and absolutely the truth. George Orwell’s 1984 is here and in full “big brother” force, it’s only going to get worse. Maybe we can hold back the evil forces for a time but sad to say too many sheeple have been brainwashed into the Lucifeirians’ (I think that is the best word to describe the world elites) way of thinking, which is a Marxist cradle-to-grave care by a big central government (New World Order) way of thinking.

The world is deceived and under strong delusion because in the end they are nothing but captives of Satan. But, we know why it’s all happening, for we see the true spiritual battle that is being manifested in this world by the actions of those in power. Another great article Ed!

Dale, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are soon going to be “dissolved” or “acquired” by the Luciferians. All mortgage payments will soon be made directly to The Federal Reserve Bank,Satan's financial pillar. They really already are, think I’m joking? I’m not!

Insight: 8-15-2012, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac clamping down on banks

Understand that the Banking System is One

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 8571

Posted By: DeborahForster2012822 -
Date: 8/22/2012 5:47:32 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: Bravo, Ed. Everything you've said is absolutely right on. Dan, I totally agree with you too! All of our money is in the process of being consolidated under these luciferian bankers. I've tried talking to other Christians about this exact same thing & they think I'm nuts. Even witnessing to others it's so hard to get through to them about the Lord. Forty years ago when I was first a believer I used to wonder how in the world could people be so deceived. People are smart enough to see this coming, right? I no longer wonder about this deception because I see it going on everywhere.