Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   12:15:08 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zechariah  14 : 12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Has It Always Been This Bad?
Posted By: Ezra
9/15/2012 10:59:12 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Rebecca,
These things are in my mind all the time. Somehow, it makes me glad that my wife and I are past our childbearing years. I can't help but worry about parents of young children these days. It must be more difficult than ever to keep their children from evil influences. And the children...It seems unfair that I had a much easier time to grow up in than they do. Our concern now is aimed at our grandchildren. Come Lord Jesus! Please take us and the children out of here real soon.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 8666

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 9/15/2012 6:16:29 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen, Ezra!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 8667

Posted By: Greg -
Date: 9/15/2012 10:53:13 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

A VERY LARGE part of this is propaganda and conditioning. The news media decides what news will be broadcast. Initially it was what creates the largest audience. We can thank ourselves for stopping life to watch the likes of the OJ trial. The media has just re-fed us what we want. However there is a much more insidious side that determines where they want us to be, how they want us to think and what they want us to believe. They manipulate facts and prohibit thought. They know fully what they are doing and what result they want. There are levels of knowing amongst themselves much the same as security levels, with a need to know basis. The elites (think Soro's sicko types, and many more) are throwing all their weight behind what and how info of any kind is disseminated. The entertainment industry is just reinforcement and the nursery for their twisted reality. The world is being indoctrinated to accept and embrace the anti-christ plain and simple.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 8668

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 9/16/2012 1:30:44 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Waiting for the Blessed Hope.

Anton.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 8669

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 9/17/2012 11:10:24 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

My wife and I are were not able to have children and I've always been sorry for that. However, as each day goes on and things are getting worse, I'm not sure how easy of a time we would have had watching our children grow up in this world today.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 8670

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/17/2012 3:39:29 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I still remember conversations with  My parents over a show called Soap that had a Dysfunctional family with a Gay son, who was played by Billy Crystal, My parents were disgusted by it, They were using it as a Sign of the end. In truth it kinda was. But I as a 17 year old was defending it.  Every Generation since 1940ties seems to be more lenient on what there willing to tolerate in there Christian Lives. Today there is almost nothing they wont show on Television. In a few years I fear it will be anything goes on TV.

I feel the restrainer is straining to restrain the world these days.  Based on what we are seeing in the world it is getting closer and closer to rock bottom.

CG