Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, June 21, 2018   12:49:42 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Dance Like David Danced
Posted By: WarrenBowdoin
10/17/2012 12:42:50 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

He is good!!!  I've been having frustrations as well and this morning everything i heard or read seemed to be directly meant to encourage me...  all i could manage was a tearful thankyou as praise.  funny, even that seems so insignificant but He said He holds our tears.  He is Good!!!.

God Bless Wendy!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10249

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 9/9/2013 10:28:56 AM

Comments: Well now, it's really interesting what GOD has just done for me. Although this article is almost a year old, for some reason it showed up on my computer this morning. I'm currently dealing with my 94 year old mother and she is a very demanding, self-centered person. She only lives a few blocks away and although the 'independent living' apartment provides her with transportation, whenever she wants to go anywhere she calls me and demands that I jump. I totally understand when you say "every plan I had was frustrated" because you and I are rowing the same boat. I am waiting for a tradesman to show up, but I'll probably just leave him a note since my mother called.

Between your piece from last October, and BobbyeKaye's comment from last November I may be able to hang onto my sanity for one more day. Every time I write it's to thank you for your work. You're a sweetheart, and you have no idea how much your writings have helped and supported me.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 8850

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 11/6/2012 12:06:10 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Several months ago, I was knocked off my rocker when I found out that satan had been in control of my husband for the past three years. It blew me away for about a month; I was in shock. But, God kept me from drowning by bringing His promises to my mind each time I began to go under the rough waves of emotional distress. I just kept hanging on to His Word. After about a month, He woke me in the middle of the night to tell me that He was taking charge of the situation and for me to let go of trying to control what I could not; the battle was between Him and satan over my husband's soul. I accepted the peace he gave me and immediately felt my spirit lifted. I accepted a faith rest and that peace that surpasses understanding, considering my circumstances. I can and do praise the Lord that my husband's lies found the light of day. God began immediately to pull him back from the brink of insanity; satan was royally defeated within the next two weeks. I was lifted above the fray and was able to watch a spiritual battle won by our Lord. All I did was continue to praise Him daily for being in control of my life and I was able to let go of my fear of "what's next?!" Months later, my husband is in recovery and has peace from addictions and guilt by fully seeking God's will for his life after realizing the sickness of sin was about to take him apart. Lies and deceit are tools in the devil's arsenal. We are helpless against them without the strength of God to lean on.
Submitting my "perception of a situation to the promise of His faithfulness" and allowing God to be strength in my weakness, saved my marriage. I have let go, and let God. He has blessed me with His peace. When you have experienced trials that only trusting in Him could possibly have saved you from, life begins anew. But, you have to willingly give Him the control you only THINK you have.
Thank God that "He devises ways that a banished person does not remain banished from Him". amen.
Thank you Wendy for another truth filled commentary.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 8835

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 11/2/2012 12:41:14 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy you make the harder things of scripture so understandable.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 8812

Posted By: Sonflower -
Date: 10/20/2012 8:28:14 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow. I think I need to apologize to you Wendy, for the frustrating day you had that inspired you to write this article. This article was the exact perspective I have been seeking for soooo long. As a believer, I don't believe in coincidences, so it makes perfect sense that just the night before I poured out my heart to my Bible study group about desperately needing God's perspective...about His silence, lack of guidance on something I prayed about so much, that just failed miserably. Thanks to your article, I'm so reassured. My times are in His hands. He is worthy of my trust and my hope in Him is well placed. I feel a little like dancing myself! A million thanks, Wendy for "words fitly spoken."
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 8808

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 10/19/2012 3:33:12 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Very encouraging, Wendy. Thank you so much for posting this great piece. Remembering where our "house/home" is, puts things down here in a better-by-far perspective. "LORD, You have been our dwelling place in all generations." Psalm 90:1
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 8807

Posted By: Barbara Petersen -
Date: 10/19/2012 2:23:52 PM

Comments:

Amen God is so Good!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 8800

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 10/18/2012 8:55:01 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

loved your article - his time, his way. sometimes i feel i am on a need to know basis with him - not when i think i need to know but all in his perfect time.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 8794

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 10/17/2012 10:42:07 PM

Comments: Dear Wendy, Had one of THOSE days myself today. Right after about a week of my prayers being answered almost before I asked. I guess I got spoiled! Hope and pray that tomorrow's better for both of us.
Maranatha!

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 8793

Posted By: GeorgiaMiller -
Date: 10/17/2012 6:35:44 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I just loved your commentary today.  I relate.  Thanks so much!

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 8792

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 10/17/2012 5:28:06 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: Here in the UK we have many 'Great houses'/mansions/palaces/castles call them what you will. I wonder how on earth I could live in one. But Jesus said(more or less), "In my Father's House, we have stack of those and one of them is yours!"

Great article.
Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 8791

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 10/17/2012 1:08:21 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen Warren.Great article Wendy!

Anton.