Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, September 20, 2018   2:25:28 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

A Star Is Born
Posted By: Anton
12/28/2012 11:56:36 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent article Jerry.May 2013 be the year of our full redemption.Happy New Year!
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9045

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 12/28/2012 4:33:06 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

And happy new year to you too Mr. Anton. It will be the new year for you several hours before me, so let me know how it starts off!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9046

Posted By: Marty -
Date: 12/28/2012 5:32:08 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Looks liked the History channel is doing a bit of rewritng of history. Enjoyed the artical Jerry. 

For Christmas this year expanded the library some. One present to my wife was your books "The End Part One and Two".  Anxiously waiting for her to finish the first one.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9047

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 12/29/2012 12:49:13 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Jerry, Just watched new HalLindsey episode 'The Many Facets of Faith'. As usual Hal kept me riveted with his teaching he spoke of how necessary in these times especially it is to live by faith through grace. The Bible said the star was there and guided the Magi to Jesus when He was born. You can bet your life it happened. I sure do. Maranatha!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9048

Date: 12/29/2012 10:39:41 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Marty, and it seems the History Channel does a lot of rewriting history. And it's great that your wife is so special that you would buy her my books! I appreciate it a lot and hope you have a great 2013.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9049

Date: 12/29/2012 10:41:06 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

It seems like a no-brainer to me Mr. Danman. I can't imagine why they woulda made it up! I hope you have a wonderful 2013!!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9050

Posted By: Wayne -
Date: 12/30/2012 8:19:48 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: I just wanted to add to your research on this. I bought a Christmas DVD several years ago called The Bethlehem Star which was a great lesson in Bible study in Matthew by a Christian lawyer. You would enjoy it. http://www.bethlehemstar.com/

Wayne
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9051

Date: 12/30/2012 9:17:24 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you for the link Wayne. I received another message through Omega Letter from a nice lady who directed me to the same site. I plan to order the DVD. Thanks for the info, thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9052

Posted By: G Thompson -
Date: 12/30/2012 6:39:26 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Good article but when I clicked "Star of Bethlehem" then clicked Main Menu at end of the pages show that it's for the web magazine for Christian Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender People. I wonder if all gay Christian who believe in Jesus will go to heaven? See http://epistle.us/whatwebelieve.html

Happy New Year!!

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 9055

Date: 1/3/2013 9:40:31 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Wow! That is odd. I clicked on Star of Bethlehem, scrolled down and hit Main Menu, and you are correct. It went to a gay Christian site. They are sneaky little devils! Thanks for reading and commenting, and I hope you have a great New Year!!

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 9061

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 1/8/2013 9:56:58 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

that was great jerry - and sounds like you were doing good till ya turned on the history channel. it is amazing to me that they always end up putting christianity down.

hoping and praying this will be the year!Laughing