Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, March 21, 2018   10:48:03 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Biological Terrorism
Posted By: Michael
1/8/2013 10:41:11 AM

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
As if I wasn't having enough trouble getting a good nights sleep...

Years ago (about 30 now), I worked for a city in FLorida. At a department head meeting the City Manager brought up the possibility of terrorist attacks. The police chief assured us that any attack would be dealt with quickly, and shouldn't be cause for concern. The man who was responsible for the city's water system looked disbelievingly at the chief, shook his head, and explained exactly how easy it would be for anyone to introduce a biological or chemical agent into the water supply. It was frightening. I'm sure it's no more difficult today.

Is it just me or is it starting to look a great deal like Genesis 6:11-12?

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9062

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 1/8/2013 11:58:21 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Excellent article Jerry!As a doctor it sends shivers up my spine.It would be easy to spread these diseases,this is the fourth horse.I pray we will all be long gone by then, safely in Heaven.Syria has these weapons,the burden of Damascus surely.

Happy new year!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9063

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 1/8/2013 12:18:15 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

frightening - i too hope we are gone by then. thanks jerry for another informative article. 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9065

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 1/9/2013 10:01:45 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Jerry, Interesting detail I heard from a show with Rev. Irwin Baxter. Now while I disagree with many of his conclusions concerning Bible Prophecy; he mentioned in Revelations as you mentioned "pale" in pale horse is originally translated "green" horse from Greek. He then pointed out the color of islam is green. He also equated the "red" horse (war) with communism. Interesting.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9067

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 1/10/2013 2:56:47 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Thanks for commenting Michael, and it would be very easy to do in numerous ways. I think it's just a matter of time.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9068

Date: 1/10/2013 2:58:01 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Thanks Anton, as a doctor you can relate to the fear that these types of uncontrolled diseases could have on the population. Scary stuff!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9069

Date: 1/10/2013 2:59:18 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Thanks Martha E and I hope none of is around when this starts happening. I did get a flu shot today

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9070

Date: 1/10/2013 3:00:17 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

That is interesting and did not know about the color green relating to pale, but green is what you feel when you get sick!!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9071

Posted By: DeborahForster2012822 -
Date: 1/10/2013 11:44:44 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

.This kind of information should be front page news.  Instead, the media is fascinated with Brangelina, Paris Hilton, etc.  The entire Middle East is a powder keg ready to go off  at any moment and the media concentrates on celebrity garbage news.  Who cares!  Your article should be number one on every news station in America.  Thank you for telling the truth  but the sad part is that most people don't want to listen.  Keep on with your good work because The LORD is using it.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 9073

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 1/11/2013 12:32:02 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Ever since the 1st Gulf War, I have been convinced the jihadists have been dumping stuff in our air.  It seems like the last time I was really healthy was before all of that.

I feel like I'm a poster child of unhealthiness.  One thing right after another; all starting with mono at 16, then 4 cases of pnemonia in college.  Ever since then, it's been one thing after another.  Just before Christmas, I came down with shingles...and that crap is supposed to hold off until I'm older.  Fun times!

Praise be to God for restraining the worst of it yet to come.  It's very terrifying indeed!

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 9075

Date: 1/11/2013 4:23:08 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Wow Becky, you've had a time of it. I was unfortunate enough to have shingles a year ago. No fun! but i'm a lot older!

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 9076

Date: 1/12/2013 10:56:09 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Thanks for commenting Deborah, and you are right about the "news." A couple of years ago a poll showed that 78% of US citizens got their news from Entertainment Tonight. Brangelina and Lady Gaga are "in," and the precursers of World War III are out. It seems we prefer to live in denial.