Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 18, 2018   8:58:03 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Peter  3 : 3
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Another Jewish Exodus
Posted By: Kerry
3/1/2013 1:35:35 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
And that absolutely amazes me... Everybody looks the other way regarding islams treatment of homosexuality and misogynistic behavior. But those Jews, they just can't do anything right unless they upchuck and die. To quote the title of Hal Lindsey's second book, Satan is alive and well on planet earth. That's the only explanation that makes any sense to me.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14925

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 3/2/2018 12:30:40 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: The only place for the Jews to go today is Israel. The call from God has been ongoing since the end of WW2. Now, He is beginning to "drive" those Jews who have not responded to the call. They will be driven out of Europe and even America. Those leaving France and going to England will find things there just as bad, and will have to move again. To Israel.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9254

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 3/7/2013 11:57:00 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Its the end of days, The Jews are being driven Home to Israel, The Jews outside of Israel haven't figured this out yet, They dont realize the only save place for them in the world is Israel. They will be forced to see it. In America they feel safe but the lord Is adamant in Ezekiel, There all going to come home to Israel. So something will change for Jews even in America. This is the end of Days and a time of Upheaval is coming for the Jews, Something that angers the whole word towards the Jews is coming. As sure as the Sun will rise tomorrow its coming.

CG
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9242

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 3/5/2013 12:04:26 PM

Comments: Good article Alf! There is yet one nation that has to give up its Jews. How will God coax them out? Maybe coax is the wrong word. How will He drive them back to Israel? For they live in the most accepting of places right now compared with the rest of the world (excluding Israel of course).
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9239

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 3/4/2013 6:57:16 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great column. I have seen Schindler's List several time and the beginning scene with the girl in the red dress was memorable. Another film you might watch, one of the best I've seen, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Though fictional, it is full of truth.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9238

Posted By: Mark -
Date: 3/1/2013 3:20:23 PM

Comments: Great article Alf. I was just reading Psalms 121-130 today. Between reading those chapters and reading this article the two kind of went hand in hand.