Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:37:43 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Chronicles  7 : 14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

ARGO: Movie of the Year 2012
Posted By: EllenDudley
3/7/2013 10:48:59 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I gave this 5 stars. Now, can we find someone with the necessary financial backing to sue our Military? They have pledged to defend the people of the United States of America and the Constitution which they are not doing.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9255

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 3/7/2013 12:02:36 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: The trouble is that Argo has a big fat lie at the heart of it. It is fiction. You think that only Canada was a friend, but you are wrong.

Hollywood lies, and so does Satan.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9256

Date: 3/7/2013 12:02:52 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: The trouble is that Argo has a big fat lie at the heart of it. It is fiction. You think that only Canada was a friend, but you are wrong.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287091/I-rescued-Argo-hostages-orange-Austin-Maxi--GB-sticker-Hit-film-lauds-American-heroes-claims-Brits-refused-help-man-Iran-reveals-real-story.html

Hollywood lies, and so does Satan.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9257

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 3/7/2013 4:19:41 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"I won’t tell how the movie turns out or the specifics, but I would recommend the movie for those interested in historical fiction."

Sorry you missed where I said it was fiction, as did the producer of the movie. And I didn't mean to imply that Canada is our "best" ally. My heritage is England. While fiction, it is historical; but it is fiction.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9258

Date: 3/7/2013 4:20:18 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for reading and the 5-stars! Come to Atlanta and I'll cook you a steak!!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9260

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 3/8/2013 11:09:49 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Jerry, According to the islamic bible, lying and deception to infidels (us) is completely permissible and encouraged to accomplish their goal of worldwide islamic domination. So asking them any question and expecting an honest answer about anything seems ridiculous to me, especially if you're not of their faith. Read Hal Lindsey's book the everlasting hatred if you
haven't yet, because it explains a lot about the religion of peace and tolerance. It's great non-fiction.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9261

Date: 3/8/2013 2:08:09 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: I didn't miss 'fiction' and if you read the Daily Mail article you would have realised. I never said canada was your best ally on that occasion. You seemed to have believed the fiction that she was your only ally. To fictionalise real events in such a way as to misrepresentr what happened is what most people would call a lie.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9262

Date: 3/11/2013 7:08:07 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Danman and will definitely get the book. The quran is a pretty scary book to anyone who reads it and sees the manipulation.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9263

Date: 3/11/2013 7:09:19 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

You are correct. It's happening with the Bible series on the History Channel right now.