Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, September 24, 2018   7:05:20 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Who Are the Saints?
Posted By: MelissaPatrick
3/21/2013 10:59:15 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Mr. Robb: thank you for this article. It sums up my feelings for Jack as well. I can't wait to meet him when I get Home. MPatrick
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9691

Posted By: CathyS -
Date: 5/11/2013 8:42:07 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Goodness, I miss Jack... Brings tears to my eyes just to read that last few paragraphs.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9380

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 3/26/2013 8:31:19 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Nicole, and that was well put. It would have been wonderful to have known him longer, so 10 1/2 years was a gift. Jack is happy, God is happy and we will be happy soon.  Just not quite yet!

Thanks for reading my stuff.  Jerry

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9379

Date: 3/26/2013 8:29:00 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks David and thanks for reading my stuff. This article was a test, difficult.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9378

Date: 3/26/2013 8:28:11 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you and where do you live in NC? It's a beautiful state. Jack was one of a kind I am convinced. I watch the Hal lindsey tribute to Jack last week, and it was hard to watch. He will be missed. When Hal Lindsey asks someone for expertise on Prophecy. to me that is a great compliment.

jerry

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9377

Date: 3/26/2013 8:24:34 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Well said Ellen, and I am so glad you met Gayle and Jack. I met them , and also Kari and Mike last September, and I am so glad I did. Omega ;etter will go on, because God wants it to. 

Jerry

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9376

Date: 3/26/2013 8:20:15 PM

Comments:

I know what you mean about another cry, but God is rejoicing I believe. Jack did so good at his mission that i think God took him home early because He knew Jacks family could continue on. He worked hard.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9375

Date: 3/26/2013 8:18:41 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for the kind words Kerry. It has been quite an adjustment, so I can't imagine what it's been like for the family. I just pray they will keep their strength. The Omega Letter is one of a kind, as was Jack and his family. I know they will hold everything together and we will keep making it better and better.

jerry

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9374

Date: 3/26/2013 8:15:41 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Think I wrote you twice! It's late!  jerry

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 9373

Date: 3/26/2013 8:14:11 PM

Comments:

Thaks you for reading it Edmund. It was a sad day, he seemed to effect everyone the same way.

jerry

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 9372

Date: 3/26/2013 8:12:08 PM

Comments:

Thak you Noreen... It's an article I really wasn't ready to write, it happened so fast.

jerry

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 9369

Posted By: NicoleBoedeker -
Date: 3/26/2013 4:38:00 PM

Comments: Ah, my friend, I know how you feel and what you mean. Here I am tearing up all over again reading this for the 2nd time. I had the honor of knowing Jack for about 10 1/2 years, and you're right, even then wasn't long enough. How comforting to know that he is celebrating the Resurrection with the One who was resurrected! And yet, like you, I sorrow for those of us still here, without our captain...without our friend.
Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 9368

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 3/26/2013 3:49:35 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent Mr. Robb!!!
Praise the Lord!!! Jesus!!!

Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 9338

Posted By: LovemyLORD -
Date: 3/22/2013 9:47:35 AM

Comments:

Hello from a fellow NC'er.  I so agree with you on Jack being one of the great ones. When he passed, through tears I told my husband that of ALL the teachers of the Bible I've read online or in print Jack is the only one I've never ever said "he's wrong on that". In other words, I never found any Biblical inaccuracies or even any shaky teaching on subjects from him.  I never had that feeling inside me like he was contradicting God's Holy Word.  and I never have read anything in the Bible that went against his teachings. Its so easy for preachers to stray to one side or the other.  Jack walked the straight and narrow very well and for many years. Impressive, to say the least; and no doubt exhausting.  My husband agreed that was really saying a lot. 

After reading today's briefing, it reaffirmed that he was more concerned with spreading error than being wrong.  Amen, Jack. That is a truly noble goal and should be the one EVERY teacher of the Word should adopt. As a home school mom, he just summed up my feelings exactly in that one sentence. I am more terrified of teaching my kids error than anything else. That is why I try to be so diligent in my study of the Word and why Jack was one of the only truly trustworthy teachers I had found.  Years and years proved him such.

I think his adherence to the KJV made him so rock solid. But that's a different story for a different day.  It took me too long to agree with him on that fact. I could have saved myself some heartache if I had listened sooner.  

But, thanks for the good article. It's a fitting and honest tribute to a real life saint.  

Reply # 14 - ReplyTo ID: 9334

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 3/21/2013 8:19:34 PM

Comments: Jerry,
I feel I know you from your letters and the one book I have read. I'm older than you, so I address you as Jerry...okay? I was impressed with "The End The Book" and am looking forward to the sequel(?). I think that's what we used to call them. I'm glad it's a series so there will be more.
Thank you. I believe you are right about these three saints. Ben Haden kept me listening for years until my son introduced me to the Omegaletter.
I was hooked immediately. Then when Jack and Gayle were going through Phoenix, I suggested a side trip to Payson. They actually came here, and
I was able to meet them. I know he is far better off now but I had hoped he'd be with us until the Rapture.
Reply # 15 - ReplyTo ID: 9333

Posted By: CherylKeller -
Date: 3/21/2013 6:38:04 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you for this column.I too,am sorry for all of us left behind.Jack was a treasure of bibical
wisdom and knowledge.Now, I will leave here and go have another cry.Our hearts are broken.
Reply # 16 - ReplyTo ID: 9332

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 3/21/2013 5:41:17 PM

Comments:

I'm still reeling from the news and haven't really come to full terms with it yet. Wendy's article yesterday and yours today have helped me to see that others (outside of Jack's immediate family) are struggling with this as well. Great article JL and may we all pick up where Jack left off. This OL is too good to let slip by the wayside just because a great man like Jack Kinsella is no longer with us. With writers like you aboard, we'll be just fine.

Reply # 17 - ReplyTo ID: 9331

Date: 3/21/2013 3:53:13 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

You are welcome Martha, and thanks for your supportive comments. Omega Letter seems more like a family to me.

Reply # 18 - ReplyTo ID: 9330

Date: 3/21/2013 3:51:55 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for reading Gentle Ben...

Reply # 19 - ReplyTo ID: 9329

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 3/21/2013 3:43:47 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

great article - i never even met him but will always be grateful for his teachings.  i am really glad you came to write at the omega letter - your articles are really intersting - i always learn something new , and look forward to them. as well as your books. thanks for all the articles!!

martha

Reply # 20 - ReplyTo ID: 9328

Posted By: Gentle Ben -
Date: 3/21/2013 2:47:47 PM

Comments:

Thanks JL. Amen

Reply # 21 - ReplyTo ID: 9327

Date: 3/21/2013 1:11:37 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen is right Anton. It was a shock, one of those devastating ones, but we will pray for Jack's wonderful family. I am going to make it a point to get OL more paid subscribers this year, so if you think of any marketing ideas, let me know.  j

Reply # 22 - ReplyTo ID: 9326

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 3/21/2013 12:55:16 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Amen!Jerry.
Anton.
Reply # 23 - ReplyTo ID: 9324

Posted By: Noreene -
Date: 3/21/2013 11:47:01 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: That was a great article, well done.
Reply # 24 - ReplyTo ID: 9323

Posted By: EdmundLordjr. -
Date: 3/21/2013 11:36:02 AM

Comments:

Mr. Robb, thank you for your article, comforting.

Reply # 25 - ReplyTo ID: 9322

Date: 3/21/2013 11:35:33 AM

Comments:

Thanks you for reading it. A great loss for all of us but great gain for Heaven.

Reply # 26 - ReplyTo ID: 9321

Date: 3/21/2013 11:34:56 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Leslie, and I'm just glad to be here!

Reply # 27 - ReplyTo ID: 9320

Posted By: EdmundLordjr. -
Date: 3/21/2013 11:32:05 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Robb, thank you for your article, comforting.
Reply # 28 - ReplyTo ID: 9319

Posted By: Leslie -
Date: 3/21/2013 11:30:30 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Jack will be missed by all of us. I also commented on FB. It's great that we have that source to reach people. As I mentioned on FB, I'm glad you're a member of OL and I enjoy reading your articles (and books). 

Reply # 29 - ReplyTo ID: 9318

Date: 3/21/2013 11:18:54 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

And thanks you for commenting! Jack was blessing to many and will be missed. I know that his family is strong and will carry on.  jerry