Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   8:34:38 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Sorry about that, Erdogan
Posted By: FrankButler
4/5/2013 10:07:50 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thanks for another interesting article. It definitely shows that we are in some very uncertain times. I should say, uncertain other than our hope in Christ.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9490

Posted By: LindaHayden -
Date: 4/5/2013 10:41:03 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: That North Korean/Iran buddy buddy situation has been weighing heavily on my mind lately. To me they look like different hands with the same objective. If the left hand strikes, the right hand might just follow suite in quick succession.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9492

Posted By: EdmundLordjr. -
Date: 4/5/2013 2:23:57 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf thank you for this very sobering article.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9495

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 4/5/2013 10:04:23 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Alf, so glad you have your eyes wide-open, and discern the Middle East situation well.  Good briefing.

@LindaHayden: I have been thinking that Kim Jung Un's warmongering activities of late are to divert attention from Iran.  The agenda most likely is not really to actually DO anything, but just get attention over there.  Of course, it is another billion dollars worth of our Treasury just reacting to the threat, too.  I mean, we can't Not react!  The thugs of this world are really working us over;  we have such weak leadership on foreign affairs in the bho administration.

Interesting;  But, let not our hearts be troubled - right?!   God is in control!  amen