Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 18, 2018   9:24:39 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

God Bless the BSA
Posted By: Mark R
4/11/2013 11:22:32 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great piece JL! Sad state of affairs. Why don't the gays just have a gay scouts of America and leave the rest of us the heck alone!!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9529

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 4/11/2013 12:36:27 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Mark, I couldn't agree more. Why not have a scouts for gays, like they have scouts for girls??

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9532

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 4/12/2013 12:34:17 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great idea..."Scouts for Gays", but you know the minorities are never satisfied with just equality.
You covered this situation very thoroughly, J.L.
God bless you for your courage.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9534

Date: 4/12/2013 8:39:51 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Ellen. I'm not sure why, at leat some of the gays, just have to get in your face. Adulterers don't have parades. To put a young gay guy in a tent alone for the night with a young straight guy is just not logical.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9538

Posted By: KimPointer -
Date: 4/12/2013 10:36:55 PM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

The gay agenda is not about equal rights, it's about neutralizing any opposition and establishing hate laws to make the church irrelevant. They are useful idiots in satan's cause (hath God said & you can be like God). What is sad, their death & disease rate is epidemic as is the damage caused by abortion but the media has protected both since the 50's because the media are useful idiots also. We didn't get here overnight.  The pagan death child sacrifice rituals of the past have nothing on the murder of the abortion industry of the last 40 years of death in America.  What is coming out in this trial is beyond comprehension and even worse than what Jerry told. All of these people will have to stand before their Creator and be accountable to Him, no excuses accepted. 'Born that way' and 'woman's right to choose' isn't going to cut it.  Sin is sin and we are all 'born that way'.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9539

Date: 4/13/2013 8:17:05 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Well said Kim. I grew up in the '50s and don't remember anyone promoting abortion or gays (Gay was not the word used at that time, at least for the present meaning.) Even Hollywood had Ozzie and Harriet sleeping in separate beds, there was no "open-mouth" smooching. It seemed that when the 60s came along we inherited Madalyn Murray O'Hair, and we've been going down hill since.

One thing that does seem strange today is how some churches condemn homosexuality but ignore adultery within their church/synagogue, which was one of the Top Ten!

Thanks for reading and commenting. 

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9540

Posted By: KimPointer -
Date: 4/13/2013 12:25:00 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

You're right Jerry, the 50's were a wonderful time to be born, I'm a 56 model myself. But I think what we saw on TV was not what was happening in real life. I was thinking about the Kinsey report (2 books) which came out in 1948 & 1953 that started the sexual revolution that led to the 60's disaster. (Notice the date 1948-same as Israel's birth) It all had to be brewing in the 50's to have gotten so out of control in the 60's. Our colleges had already been taken over by anarchists by the 60's. Prayer was removed in 1962 with the Bible in 1963. What was happening with the black population was full blown by the 60's with the race riots. We had JFK, RFK, MLK assassinated early 60's. I believe we were already in trouble by the time I got here for it to have been so bad in the 60's. Margaret Sanger's group were strong in the inner cities destroying them by this time leading to the abortion decision in 1973. Our Supreme Court had to be pretty bad to have passed all of these decisions. In 1973 I remember many of the mother's of my peers were on Valium and the drug culture in my small quaint little town was full tilt. I knew very few people that went to church & those of us who did were being led away. The whole culture just ate up any naive Christian young person that stepped into it. You would never hear any of these issues addressed at church.  (kind of like now)  I think the war my Dad/our Dad's had fought came to America as a covert war and our parents & grandparents were too busy to notice it and what was happening to their children, churches, schools. How could they have let Prayer and the Bible be removed? After all the new media was giving them all their info, everything was Ozzie & Harriet. Obama's personal mentor's were behind all of the above listed. It didn't take them all that long to produce him with Clinton being a test run.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9541

Date: 4/13/2013 12:50:20 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yep! The anti-Vietnam war protesters are now running the country. Like the fox guarding the hen house. I was born in '47 and most everyone i knew went to church, you were looked down on if you didn't, no pregnant HS girls, people left their doors unlocked. Not anymore!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9543

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 4/14/2013 7:08:31 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Jerry,
The liberals want to rewrite the Bible, the Constitution, and history itself; so is it any surprise they're going after another of the moral pillars of our dying society like scouting? The global elite's marxist plan for america's destruction is almost complete.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 9544

Date: 4/14/2013 7:49:53 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Sad but true Danman. I hope the BSA will stand their ground like Chick fil A and stand up for what is right rather than what is "cool" and I can't figure out how being gay went from revulsion to cool to so many of the younger generation. I think probably teaching kids in the public school system that God is a myth probably has something to do with it.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 9639

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 5/2/2013 11:18:40 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I totally agree with all of you! And, thank God for each of you!