Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, June 19, 2018   4:07:27 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Can Syria be fixed?
Posted By: JLRobb
5/3/2013 10:10:48 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great column Alf. I guess if the red line is wide enough, it's never crossed.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9655

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/6/2013 1:28:01 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: God will fix Syria after the fall of Damascus. Until then its broken.

CG
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9652

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 5/4/2013 12:39:22 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf, I find it extremely hypocritical that the infamous CFR points out the human rights violations in Syria, as they are one of the big 5 organizations of the nwo dedicated to global government along with the Trilateral commission, the Club of Rome, the Bilderbergs, and the UN; who all constantly accuse Israel of the same human rights violations, while appointing countries like North Korea, China, and Iran to chair committees that investigate and decide what sanctions to take against them.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9651

Posted By: PaulLaymon -
Date: 5/3/2013 10:36:55 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for laying out these facts, Alf.  I used to be a Sunday School teacher for a few Syrian kids who were more catholic than protestant.  They were 6th-8th graders and got a full dose of the Word, including a discussion of Isaiah 17.  We would discuss their families and pray for them.  My wife and I remain facebook friends with a couple of them and they are mostly angry with the stupidity of the governments involved in the region, inluding and especially ours.  They desperately want someone to do something and all I have to offer them is hope for eternity and the freedom from all of this that we'll receive only then.  It is sad, heartbreaking, and becoming an all-to-frequent response to those experiencing brokeness.  But then again, the church has erred in the past by offering hope in things and people, not their creator.  I guess this is what we have to go through to become the people that this lost and dieing world needs.  Thanks again.  I'm grateful for you and your passion.