Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   8:25:22 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

On Scorpions & the Middle East
Posted By: Carolee
5/10/2013 10:10:27 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Alf . . . your statement "Everyone in the region hates the Jewish State; they can all agree on that.  It's in their nature." remindful of Ezekiel 38:4 . . .

And I will turn thee back,and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour,  even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:"

because anyone not possessing a genuine love for God . . . necessitating a love for the "apple of His eye" . . . has to hate anything and everything He loves "because it's in their nature!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9693

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 5/11/2013 6:37:40 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great job as always Alf. Let's get the show on the road as far as I'm concerned.  Watching Obama dismantle this nation and get a way with it with the uttmost arrogance and enjoyment is really starting to wear on me.  Maranatha!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9690

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 5/11/2013 2:46:00 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Alf, You do know of course that the CFR is just as much a puppet of the nwo as the un?
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9689

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 5/10/2013 3:11:05 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I was watching a Missler video where he said he believes the next conflict (Isaiah 17, Psalm83 etc.) is post rapture.  i'm not sure i agree with him but i suspect we'll find out soon.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9688

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 5/10/2013 2:41:33 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Brilliant Alf! The reckoning is near I think.

Anton.