Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 25, 2018   9:40:31 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Who in the World is Ben Gazzi?
Posted By: PaulLaymon
5/16/2013 9:22:02 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thanks, Jerry. Excellent points, sound facts, and good stories. I just wish it made me feel better. I guess I could watch some Joel Osteen on Youtube.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9759

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 5/22/2013 5:43:26 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

MArk, if I missed the news for 2 weeks I would go bonkers! It's like a preview to a movie!!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9758

Date: 5/22/2013 5:30:12 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"... self-absorbed apathetic idiots in the majority." Danman, I couldn't of said it better!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9757

Date: 5/22/2013 5:29:18 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Bobbye Kay. The uninformed also inundate the chuches and synagogues of today. All the feel-good messages from so-called preachers is part of the cause. I think these preachers of the feel good society are just the false teachers we were warned against.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9756

Date: 5/22/2013 5:26:45 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Our nation is lost, definitely; the whole world is lost, including Israel! It's interesting to watch all this stuff fall into place though.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9755

Date: 5/22/2013 5:25:48 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Tom, I am afraid the present-day church is just part of the over all apostate plan. Like the Israelites "had" to kill Jesus because it was a prophecy; the chuch in the last days has to be apostate. Hopefully, many will have "eyes that see" and figure it out.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9754

Date: 5/22/2013 5:23:55 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I sure hope so Anton. I don't know if the world has ever been so odd. It surely hasn't in my lifetime.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9753

Date: 5/22/2013 5:22:39 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Marty, I thiink you are exactly right about the delusion. It's happeneing right before our eyes. Dancing with the stars when they need to be dancing with God.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9752

Date: 5/22/2013 5:21:13 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Trudy, and you are correct that many church folk have their heads stuck far underground. You would think they would want to know what's going on in the Middle East at least!

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 9751

Date: 5/22/2013 5:19:52 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I can believe zero. I was really surprised how few had heard of Benghazi. It's disturbing.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 9750

Date: 5/22/2013 5:19:02 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

That's funny Paul! Yep, if Joel can't make you feel good, no one can. How are so many fooled?

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 9725

Posted By: Mark R -
Date: 5/17/2013 11:47:33 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: Whoa...
Take a breath...

Should we know the sins of the times?? I say yes, but really?

If one were in Christ, it doesn't matter the time. There is nothing new under the sun. If we are in Christ our spiritual bags are packed.

The more I watch the news the more set in my heart I am about "when " we are in time but the details are not that critical.

What is critical is what has always been critical...each individual has a critical decision to make...where do they stand in Christ! We are to be ready always to give them a reason for our FAITH....that is when the details of the day could be worth showing them the urgency of their decision.

For the rest of us, take a week or two off the news cycle, it may be amazing how little it matters.

God Bless.
Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 9721

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 5/17/2013 4:14:06 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: Jerry,
We definitely live in a country of. uninformed, self-absorbed apathetic idiots in the majority. In an age where availability of information has never been greater; there is no excuse to be as uninformed or ignorant as the majority of people are today. All those that are 'asleep' are about to be rudely awakened. Big time.
Maranatha.
Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 9720

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 5/16/2013 7:16:20 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Definitely one big sin-sick world!  I think 'the delusion' is happening, in part.  God has been good to me and allowed me (and y'all) to see through the smoke and mirrors of this present time.  I get quite frustrated when no one even knows what I am talking about!  In Church and out.   I'd say that ties in with your 'poll' of eligible voters.

I have been asking Our Father to please allow people to see the lies; expose them.  I have been rejoicing in His mercy this past week!!!  I praise The Lord for exposing so many lies/liars at once.  Please pray with me for the continuation of Truth to come out!  In all circumstances and places, but certainly in our government.

I'm READY to go HOME!  Maranatha!  bkay

Reply # 14 - ReplyTo ID: 9718

Posted By: Tom -
Date: 5/16/2013 4:46:02 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Yes, we are in a sad state, I was just on MSN and you have to search the whole site in order to find anything on the scandals. Our nation is lost.
Reply # 15 - ReplyTo ID: 9716

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 5/16/2013 2:39:21 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Nice job J.L.. You know what is so very sad about what you wrote about of these people? Many of them are Christians. Adult Christians. You can't make that stuff up either! It makes me not want to go to my church. And that's sad too.
Reply # 16 - ReplyTo ID: 9715

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 5/16/2013 1:01:10 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article,Jerry.This world is a sick place.I feel we will be walking streets of gold soon.

Anton.

Reply # 17 - ReplyTo ID: 9714

Posted By: Marty -
Date: 5/16/2013 12:10:30 PM

Comments:

Great article Jerry. Things are no different on this side of the country. It’s a mystery to me why people are so ill-informed in this age of information. Might be part of the ground work for "strong delusions".

2 Thessalonians 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

“Watch some Joel Osteen”, LOL good one Paullaymon.

Reply # 18 - ReplyTo ID: 9710

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 5/16/2013 10:03:45 AM

Comments: Paul, that is hilarious, Joel Osteen would definetely make us feel better. LOL
Reply # 19 - ReplyTo ID: 9709

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 5/16/2013 10:00:35 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Jerry, I know exactly what you mean!!! Most people have their heads in the sand, so to speak. Don't know, don't care is the attitude. Time is coming that they will though. I am amazed at some of the people in our small church that don't know what in the world is going on. YIKES! I have no fear, because I know the Lord is in control, but I still like to stay informed.

Reply # 20 - ReplyTo ID: 9708

Posted By: William Robertson -
Date: 5/16/2013 10:00:05 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent...I did a similar polling of people's knowledge at work concerning Dr. Gosnell and the Bengazzi travesty. Unfortunately, I came up with even more dismal numbers of those that knew of either; the number was ZERO (0).