Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:33:59 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Rumors of War: Part II
Posted By: Greg S/CG
6/5/2013 10:51:56 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Pete we are exactly on the same page Except you can put the words on the page much better then I. In some ways I feel America existence was solely for the Purpose of supporting Israel to the point it could survive to this point in time, All the rest that led to our country greatness was just a means to an end. Your so right, America can not continue to stand in the way of the Antichrist. In some ways we are becoming the model for his Govt. America will change to become one with the world or so broken it will have no say in the world. either way, there is nothing we can do that will change it.
Bravo! for a great Article.
CG
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9815

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 6/5/2013 12:15:58 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent!!

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9816

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 6/5/2013 2:50:59 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you, Pete, for your perspective and encouragement - despite how sadly we see things are going, and must continue to on the world front.  Our Hope is on His Way, and we declare "Even so, come, Lord Jesus"!

Shalom, Brother!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9818

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 6/5/2013 4:11:20 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pete, I was actually thinking about this the other day.

I was heading out to the car and thought "what would happen after the rapture".  I imagined my own mortgage not being paid.  Then I thought about the many Christians that hold mortgages, auto loans, whose children attend private school, swimming lessons, karate lessons, piano... etc... ad naseum. 

How many of us consider our selves Christian?  1/3?  I'm sure i'm being generous but just for arguements sake imagine 100 million tax payers dissappearing in an instant.  that finacial failure that everyone is waiting for has it's catalyst.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9819

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 6/5/2013 5:23:49 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: I don't think that the USA , or anywhere else, will be devastated, in numerical terms, by the loss of the Church. It will be the loss of salt and light that will make the difference. Corruption and darkness will be the order of the day. Anyway, the USA is already well on the road to ruin and without a revival it will get there - as will the rest of the West.

http://thealmondrod.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-fall-of-american-empire.html
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9820

Posted By: geraldarmstrong -
Date: 6/5/2013 5:33:08 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, as a carpenter would say, you drove that nail flush with the wood on one blow! I also think that Jack would be proud of you on this piece. Charles, I share your thoughts on the purpose of America being here to give Israel a leg up. Warren, you've got it! I can see it now ! Good one! Jerry
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9821

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 6/6/2013 1:13:20 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: I totally agree with your assessment! Plus, the absolute arrogance of the liars in US Administration shows just how far down the pathway to the end of The American Republic, we are. Watching this all unfold is an incredible, even surreal, experience for me! As sad as it is to watch the destruction of all that is sacred in our God Blessed nation, we must endure in love for our fellow human spirits in need of the Truth. What we see happening can preoccupy our hope with a state of mind that cannot wait for our escape! I am for some reason (faith) almost giddy with anticipation of watching for the next 'shoe to drop' that makes me think, "Yep. Another sign!" The signs come not just daily, but almost hourly. Feeling very blessed to be Watchman with you all. Love in Christ to all the Omega Family! OUR eternal home shines brightly on the horizon!
Stand.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9826

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 6/6/2013 9:36:28 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Awesome Pete!