Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, May 24, 2018   12:07:50 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Hadrian's Plow
Posted By: TomLaMendola
6/18/2013 9:35:31 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
As events unfold in our nation and around the world it's good to be reminded that the ultimate victory is ours in Christ. Another great history lesson Wendy.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9874

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 6/18/2013 10:28:13 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: another great article - thanks! i just love reading the history and this was yet another part i knew nothing of - Bar Kokhba's revolt - really interesting. thanks again.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9875

Posted By: Mark R -
Date: 6/18/2013 10:47:27 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, great article, history to some just God doing what He said he would do to the rest of us!

The Macabbees make for excellent history reading as well. Their heroics are legendary...going up against elephants, empires and being drastically out numbered, etc.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9876

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 6/18/2013 11:13:39 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: I love the science and history in your articles, Wendy. And, as always, they are an encouragement to me in these sad and exciting, bittersweet last days. Many blessings.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9877

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 6/18/2013 11:30:45 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy-
Once again you are a high point of my week. Thanks for not only the history lesson, but for the reminder of the HIS-story side of things as well. Events and circumstances in my end of the swamp having been overwhelming me since just after the first of the year, so it helps whenever someone reminds me to look up.

Thanks again dear, your efforts are most deeply appreciated.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9878

Posted By: ja -
Date: 6/18/2013 11:59:04 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy you just get better all the time!
Great pieces of history I bet a lot of us did know.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9881

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 6/18/2013 2:15:36 PM

Comments:

Once again Wendy . . . an outstanding article!!!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9882

Posted By: GeorgiaMiller -
Date: 6/19/2013 11:29:42 AM

Comments:

I echo the others, Wendy -- great article!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9905

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 6/23/2013 7:11:22 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks to all for your continual encouragement!  I can't check in as often as I'd like since I went back to work, but I can't express how much your faithful readeship and feedback are to me! 

It is a shame the church doesn't have more awareness of history, because God told the nation of Israel their history, in advance, and we miss a lot of incredibly fulfilled prophecy because we've never had a context for its fulfillment.   I love history, and since I've learned more about Israel's history, the exquisitely fulfilled prophecy in Scripture amaze me. I am glad to share them!