Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   1:13:34 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

July 4th and Messianic Judaism
Posted By: EllenDudley
7/4/2013 9:50:44 AM

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Wonderful, Jerry. Thank you.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10003

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 7/11/2013 11:09:42 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Thanks Dan. My daughter told me last night I need to "tone it down" because I'm making some groups angry. I haven't seen that in my emails from readers, but I am sure she is correct. I explained that I write for God, not politically correct groups.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10002

Date: 7/11/2013 11:08:09 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Thanks Mark. It is amazing to watch this all play out. It's like God's the Great Puppeteer pulling the strings right now. He predicted it, but that doesn't make it easy to watch. I think the next bold world leader might be the anti-Christ because good men seem to be acquiescing.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9982

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 7/5/2013 1:40:25 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: God bless you and your family always, Jerry. An excellent, moving and thought provoking article.
Maranatha, my friend.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9980

Posted By: Mark R -
Date: 7/5/2013 9:37:06 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: JL:
that was wonderful!!! The disinformation purposefully perpetrated by the left regarding the nature of the founding fathers, their religious beliefs, and the heritage of this formerly great land is pathetic. Like all things pathetic it comes from the spirit of their god, the one of this earth.
May the Lord bring us bold leaders, unafraid to voice the truth and stand on their convictions, even if only for one term because of it. If we had those kinds of candidates, eventually we could turn things in the right direction.
Thanks, inspiring read!!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9979

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 7/4/2013 11:49:11 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: A happy 4th to you too.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9975

Date: 7/4/2013 11:33:05 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Thanks Ellen, and have a happy 4th!