Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 18, 2018   7:31:15 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Little Horn
Posted By: EllenDudley
7/24/2013 11:32:45 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Do I want to know this? Yes. Why? I don't know.

Great letter! Thanks Pete.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10050

Posted By: JeanP -
Date: 7/24/2013 12:01:31 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: I have never heard anyone talk about this although I have personally thought it. Guess I thought I was just 'a bit out there' hahah. Thanks Pete. As always i come away from your articles a bit smarter!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10051

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 7/24/2013 12:58:49 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pete . . . As usual . . . your commentaries are obviously well researched and thought provoking!!!

This was the first time I ever read about the possibility of the Little Horn being the U.S. and I found the premise more the interesting. 

However . . . I guess you'll have to lay it up to my old age as I'm confused about your statement "Although I disagree with his conclusion, I think the late Dr. Hank Lindstrom . . .".  I'm probably going to feel pretty stupid when you respond but my curiosity is strong than my potential embarrassment . . . what conclusion are you referring to?

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10052

Posted By: pete -
Date: 7/24/2013 3:10:14 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

He thought the US was the Little Horn of Daniel 7 and Rev 13. I do not. Although, I think we are going to be where the EU shops at after the Rapture to rapidly build a mighty army and military, as well as intelligence force the world has ever seen.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10053

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 7/24/2013 4:38:44 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

that's a great point Pete.  Post Rapture there will be a lot of things for sale here in the US after the rioting is finished i suspect.

Personally, and i have no reason aside from my "gut", i think we'll see, very soon, the Psalm 83 war transpire as things are trending that direction rapidly...

it's amazing to watch it all happen.  and a bit scary.

God Bless!!!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10054

Posted By: SueB -
Date: 7/24/2013 7:06:48 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10055

Posted By: MarkWarner -
Date: 7/24/2013 11:03:07 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: Your article was like something that Jack would have wrote Pete.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 10056

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 7/25/2013 9:18:09 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

The New Roman Empire may be the seat of power, But the FIST that enforces that power could very well be America. I have to agree with this. All one has to do is picture the Democratic convention and those people voting no to God to get a glimpse of how the Rapture will change this country. The only part of this I dont agree with is I feel our Federal Govt will loose a very small number of folks in the rapture. State Governments will suffer most and this will only play into the hands of those in control at the federal level.

My God the more I think about this the clearer it becomes.

I agree with Mark, your Article has a Jack feel to it Pete Bravo! I don't mean to take away from YOUR writing, I mean it as a compliment.

CG

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 10058

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 7/25/2013 2:54:17 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Pete.Jack would be proud.

Anton.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 10060

Posted By: StuartCobb2010930 -
Date: 7/25/2013 11:49:32 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: The US arsenal of aircraft carriers, planes, tanks and nukes will have to quickly be secured after the Rapture while the left behind folks are rioting and looting and killing each other. I bet they will wish there was a secure boarder then when everyone comes pouring over the US boarder to get their left behind spoils.
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 10066

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 7/28/2013 4:31:36 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree with Anton