Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, June 18, 2018   8:58:24 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Blood Moon Prophecy
Posted By: Mark R
8/22/2013 10:17:16 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
JL:
I love your analysis (people usualy doo when it aligns with their view right!)...I have friends who are always going on about this or that feast day and what has happened in the past what may happen in the future as we approach that day, etc.

I always listen and learn but am never concerned, it will happen when it is on time exactly as God the father has planned. Knowing wouldn't change anything and it may actually be detrimental to us in ways we can't even comprhend. What He does always has purpose. it is purposeful that only the Father knows. Therefore their is wisdom in it and I for one choose to respect that. I laugh at the harold campings of the world just to keep from weeping at their foolishness.

Great article JL! THX
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10189

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 8/23/2013 4:47:40 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I couldn't have said it any better than that, Charles. But as it's been predicted, war will come to Israel; and of course, God's not particularly happy with his Israeli children right now, in my opinion. He saved them from the holocaust, restored their land; and now thet're having gay festivals. It's not going to be pretty.  Jerry

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10188

Date: 8/23/2013 4:44:58 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes Paula, there is a lot of money in scaring people half to death! I'm pretty sure that the moon turning to blood red will not be orange! God is not color blind! thank you for commenting. I was in the computer business when the Y2K thing happened, and most of us hust laughed at the panic "upgrades" everyone purchased for their computers. Turns out most didn't need it.  Jerry

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10187

Date: 8/23/2013 4:42:05 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Kerry. I'm glad you comment! Jerry

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10186

Date: 8/23/2013 4:41:40 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Linda, and thanks for reading! Jerry

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10185

Date: 8/23/2013 4:41:15 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. It is mysterious and I will be keeping an eye out for the total lunar eclipses; but God didn't make figuring this stuff out very easy! When I meet people that have it all figured out, I am sure they don't.  Jerry

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10184

Date: 8/23/2013 4:39:24 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Me too Tom, and I feel like I'm ready for it. Everyday when I pick up the newspaper, I am in awe of God's great patience. thanks for commenting.  jerry

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 10183

Date: 8/23/2013 4:38:13 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

You are right! I always agree with people who agree with me! The Harold Campings of the world make people, especially doubters, laugh at Christianity and God in general. I am sure Harold has a good heart, but if Jesus didn't know, harold doesn't know. I agree that we should keep our eyes open, but we probably won't solve that riddle. When it happens, we will know it, imo.  Jerry

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 10182

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 8/23/2013 4:34:08 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I have eight years of Emails of the back and forth between my Relatives and friends where we were predicting war in Israel as imminent.....Actually it really is but still back then we set dates like fiends!! All of that taught me to be patient. I know one of these days i'm going to flip on CNN and there it will be bigger then life. It will happen when it happens and no sooner.

I'm Not hoping for war in Israel, Its the last thing I would wish on Israel, But what this war will represent as far as prophecy is concerned is what I'm looking forward too.

CG

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 10179

Posted By: Paula -
Date: 8/23/2013 11:57:58 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article Mr. Robb! I agree, an orange moon is not a blood red moon no matter what shade of glasses you might wear. And if the sun is not darkened at the same time, and especially if it can't be seen in Israel, it seems like just something interesting and not a sign. I have a box full of Y2K books which I have kept because no one wants to read them anymore, including me! But they are a reminder to me that there is a lot of money to be made in scaring or intriguing people. At least we don't have too long to wait to find out about these "prophecies" !
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 10174

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 8/22/2013 1:28:42 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article J.L.!

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 10173

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 8/22/2013 12:25:56 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent Mr. Robb!!
Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 10172

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 8/22/2013 11:54:01 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Im not trying to take the spotlight off of the rarity of 4 blood moons they could be a warning. Thats  possible but if they are they won't be a warning to Israel because they won't be visible from Israel.  It may be a warning to Christians, Or American Jews, I do not know myself.  When that day comes  If its a warning I think it will be clear to whoever is meant to see it as a warning, Otherwise it will pass as other Blood moons have passed.

There rarity and when they fall shouldn't be taken lightly,  It will keep me on my toes when they appear. I know Ill be looking.

CG

Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 10171

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 8/22/2013 10:56:53 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Terrific article.  No we don't know the hour or day but The Lord sure gave us a lot of hints and the Holy Spirit for discernment.  We are getting close and I discern very close. Maranatha!