Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 18, 2018   1:00:49 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Zombie Anti-Zionism
Posted By: Anton
8/23/2013 12:31:33 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent Alf.Tell it like it is.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10180

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 8/23/2013 12:32:29 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

My question to all who read this commentary is this. Are all of these self proclaimed Christians who claim this nonsense that they are the true spiritual Israel and the the Jews have no claim to the land truly sanctified and saved Christians. Where is the line drawn as far as the Lord is concerned? Are people who claim to be Christians but support Obama and political candidates that do not promote Judeo-Christian values but actually are destroying them in our nation saved. They have accepted Jesus as the savior but do not recognize that they support ideas and people who are the antithesis of biblical doctrine. I know God will judge righteously but it still perplexes me. Maranatha!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10181

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 8/23/2013 4:28:31 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"There are many manifestations of, and reasons for, anti-Zionism. But the crux of it boils down to a deep-rooted despising of what the Jew represents for the anti-Zionist. This attitude has infected many professing Christians. It is a canker that rots the mind and the heart, turning its victims into Zombie-like anti-Semites void of objectivity regarding Israel and the Jewish people. Their focus is set and reason cannot deter them."

Alf . . . you've skillfully highlighted two things.  Firstly . . . the word "professing".  Saying you are Christian doesn't make you one anymore than taking up residence in a garage makes you an auto.  As Paul warned Timothy in 1 Timothy 6:20-21.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:  Which some professing have erred concerning the faith.

And the other is a ploy started way back in the Garden of Eden when the serpent said "Hath God said" i.e. that of accusing your adversary of the very thing(s) you're guilty of yourself . . . two perfect examples being what the Islamists accuse Jews of and the Democrats accuse Replublicans of!!!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10190

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 8/23/2013 8:39:12 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, 'Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ:  for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."  Rev.12:10

I especially like the next verse:  "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives to the death."  The rest of the chapter is quite revealing as we see the "dragon" at work.

I even more especially like how Revelation ends - HalleluYAH!  "Even so, come, Lord Jesus."!

Great piece, Alf - thank you, and Shalom, Brother!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10191

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 8/23/2013 8:58:25 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes wonderful peace Alf and equaly wonderful comments fron Carol and Linda M.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10192

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 8/24/2013 6:32:00 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

2nd Witch:
By the pricking of my thumbs, {Agatha Christie}
Something wicked this way comes. {Ray Bradbury}[Knocking]
Open locks,
Whoever knocks!
[Enter Macbeth]

Macbeth:
How now, you secret, black, and midnight hags!
What is't you do?
Macbeth Act 4, scene 1, 4449
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10193

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 8/24/2013 7:02:44 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: You may find the following links of interest.
http://thealmondrod.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/lots-of-lies-in-middle-east.html

http://thealmondrod.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/some-more-truth-telling-about-israel.html

http://daphneanson.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/an-anti-semiticanti-israel.html

There are links in the articles to other posts of interest.