Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, June 20, 2018   10:56:48 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Pandora’s Box
Posted By: TomLaMendola
8/29/2013 11:24:46 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Jerry, there really isn't anything else to say. It's all in the Father"s hands as are all of us. You are either with him or against him and that will be be determined by the the Blood of the Lamb upon your life. Maranatha to all!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10211

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 8/29/2013 12:40:38 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article Jerry!Amen,Tom.Something has got to give soon.

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10212

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 8/29/2013 12:49:18 PM

Comments:

I keep thinking that something's gotta give soon, too. Only it doesn't. One thing's for sure, God's time table is not ours. Great article Jerry.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10213

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 8/29/2013 5:12:51 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This war is out there, We know it is, Israel will take down its walls someday and that's not going to happen with all of these Hostile neighbors breathing down its neck. So there going to be destroyed, One Of These Days!!. Is this the month, I've said yes to that question so many times that now i've decided Ill wait and see. This could still all blow over, I've noticed each time it does the next time is a little more dire then the time before.

Great article Jerry. 

Thanks for taking the time to write it.

CG

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10214

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 8/29/2013 5:23:52 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for reading, Tom. I try not to worry about it for the reasons you mentioned.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10215

Date: 8/29/2013 5:24:10 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Anton

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10216

Date: 8/29/2013 5:25:17 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Kerry. But as you said, God's timetable and patience is different than ours.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 10217

Date: 8/29/2013 5:26:30 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Charles, and I know what you mean. It gets frustrating, the anticipation.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 10218

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 8/30/2013 9:38:30 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Waiting and watching is so very hard and with our human intellects and understanding seemingly un-understandable but . . . as Psalm 18:30 says . . .

As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried:
he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 10219

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 8/30/2013 2:04:10 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Fantastic article Jerry. I know God is in control, and everything is perfectly planned out by him, but it is still hard to watch our once great nation being brought down by the "Dictator In Chief".  You, keep writing and we at OL will keep watching and praying. 
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 10220

Date: 8/30/2013 6:03:17 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Carolee, you are so right. I told my daughter Erica yesterday, Everyday I ask God to give me patience, right now! When I consider what bad kids we sometimes are, throughout the world, He is much more patient than me. I think He gives us more time, hoping everyone will get a clue. The good thing is, on the cross, Jesus' last request was that God forgive us because the people didn't realize what they were doing. Thanks for commenting.

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 10221

Date: 8/30/2013 6:06:35 PM

Comments:

Thanks Trudy, and I guess I will always write; because I love it and feel like I have something to say, right or wrong. My kids think I'm a little radical, but I'm in good company. By today's standards, God is radical. So if it's good enough for Him, it's good enough for me. thanks for your comments over the weeks. And thanks for buying my books! Book 3 is scheduled for release Oct 1.

Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 10227

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 9/3/2013 12:36:22 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Woo-Hoo,  Oct. is only a month away. Looking forward to the book!!!!!!!
Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 10246

Date: 9/8/2013 8:28:35 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Trudy, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm sure I'm bugging the printer. I am waiting for my "approval" copies. I have also decided to go ahead and have "hard cover" books this time too. I finally got a better price. Hoping still for October 1 and will send your book as soon as I get it. The two proofers really liked it, and one said it was one of the best books she ever read, said it provoked a lot of thought. I think you will like.