Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   12:21:27 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Unprecedented
Posted By: Anton
9/19/2013 11:20:37 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thanks Jerry,excellent article!I don't think we can really imagine the horrors of the tribulation.I am feeling very apprehensive,lot of evil in the air.But when evil abounds,Grace abounds even more.We at OL must stick together as never before.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10296

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 9/19/2013 12:02:00 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: The part about disease resistant bugs hit closer to home than do most of your commentaries. I've been battling a staph infection in my spine since December. (It wasn't diagnosed correctly until June.) I've been seeing one of the top infectious disease doctors in the country and earlier this week she told me when a patient has been on anti-biotics as long as I have without conclusive results, she's worried. To which my response was, "YOU'RE WORRIED?" I'm terrified that I may be one of the recipients of a "super bug".
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10297

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 9/19/2013 12:24:35 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: I am praying for you Michael, as I'm sure others will at OL when they see your post. God is mighty to save. Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10299

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 9/19/2013 5:58:49 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Shelley, I covet your prayers and you have no idea how much I appreciate them.  I don't fear death, just don't like the thought of a (temporary) seperation from my wife and kids.  Again, you have my gratitude.

Michael

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10300

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 9/20/2013 5:22:42 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Keep em coming Jerry.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10342

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 10/3/2013 10:27:41 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree and apologize for taking so long to answer. Evil has always been here, but lawlessness is just a newspaper away. The jihadists who torture and decapitate Christians and Jews are as evil as it gets, hopefully. When I hear in the U.S. that things are getting better, I know they are from a different planet!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10343

Date: 10/3/2013 10:30:19 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Michael, sorry I have taken so long to respond. I have prayed that you don't have a superbug of any kind. There are some very strong antibiotics out there, but the bugs keep mutating. Hope you are feeling much better. If you want a good book to read, I will send you one of mine as a gift.

Jerry

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 10344

Date: 10/3/2013 10:31:32 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Tom, and I'm not planning on going anywhere, unless I win the lottery. Then I'm coming to visit you! I'll bring the steaks.