Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, September 23, 2018   8:30:39 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

On Comus & the Mockers
Posted By: pete
9/27/2013 11:54:00 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I imagine that those who mocked and scorned Paul, Peter, John and Jesus, are no longer laughing.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10322

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 9/27/2013 1:31:12 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you, Alf, for your message.  Perhaps Colbert et al could be "whistling in the dark" as they "walk through the graveyard"?  We can certainly keep them in prayer as John 3:16 is a most powerful statement from Jesus' lips, Amen?  HalleluYAH!

Shalom!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10323

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 9/27/2013 2:09:09 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

the real irony with colbert is that his mother was a devout catholic that "prayed for me daily".  He was visibly shaken when he delivered her eulogy on his show.  and not one single audience member seemed taken aback when he freely lifted up his mothers faith.

my guess is that he's nominally catholic but doesn't believe in Christ at all.  here is praying that his mothers prayers are answered for his sake.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10324

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/27/2013 2:49:29 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Alf, A very good article. 

I've often wondered why so may Atheists were originally Catholic.

CG

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10325

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 9/28/2013 9:26:03 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

For those of you who have read my posts over the last few years I think it has been obvious that I have more frustration and dismay for many of my brothers and sisters in Christ then those who are unbelievers.  None of us are perfect and we all still must battle the flesh and sin.  However, I have come to a conclusion from my study and prayer that there will be many Christians who will be saved eternally that will be not be taken in the Rapture.  There are so many who are still carnally led and lack basic spiritually discernment that they are not part of the Bride of Christ.  I don't say this out of arrogance but out of compassion.  The Christain faith is being tested throughout the world and many are folding and compromising.  Many of our brothers and sisiters mock those of us who stand firm on our biblical beliefs and see good from evil as clearly as black from white. Those who will not bend and look and desire for his coming are chastised.  We are the Bride of Christ but many are the virgins whose lamps were not full and could not attend the wedding feast.  I know far to many people who are like that.  Maranatha!