Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, June 21, 2018   4:45:52 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zechariah  14 : 12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Of Barracks and Bigots
Posted By: Kerry
10/15/2013 10:01:55 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen Wendy!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10396

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 10/15/2013 11:08:23 AM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I am firmly convinced that if the Lord should tarry many of us will be imprisonsed for our faith in this Nation.  I pray that the Lord will grant me and all of you the amount of faith and courage necessary to stand for him in the time of testing.  Maranatha!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10397

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 10/15/2013 2:00:10 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Me too Tom. 

It's a bit ironic that the American Family is on the Army's enemy list.  If it weren't for the American Family, there wouldn't be a US Army...  craziness.

thanks Wendy.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10399

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 10/15/2013 8:29:47 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: Like Jack said in an old commentary (in essence but not verbatim) "did you really expect the End-Times to be FUN?" I can only add the question of does anyone here actually believe America is still America? Or that it will ever be America again? If the answer is yes, I have some great swampland to sell you...very cheap.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10400

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 10/16/2013 5:27:25 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Outstanding it's like jack wrote it.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10410

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/16/2013 5:11:16 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Remember we new this was coming when America was still America, We found it impossible to believe back then,  in fact We felt it could never happen in America, I can remember trying to picture it. Drawing a blank, I figured the only way it was possible was the Destruction of America. But here we are and its happening right before our eyes and we will have to face it one of these days just like Christians in the rest of the world are doing today.

We have to remember we are not of this world, We know where we are going. whatever happens here is just a stepping stone to heaven. If they take me they will take me Preaching the Word and Praising God almighty. 

Oppss!! I forgot to mention that was a real good post Wendy, scary but we need to hear it.

CG