Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 24, 2018   2:03:24 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Islam at your Doorstep
Posted By: LindaM
10/18/2013 5:46:35 PM

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Thank you so much, Alf, for your witness/testimony regarding Islam. Why people don't want to notice that it imposes itself on others, rather than accomodating themselves to others' cultures is dangerous - with results like you noted in Marseille, France.

(I remember hearing the Catholic priest praying from the liturgical book they used back then with part of it including being delivered from Islamism, among several other "isms" that I don't recall.  Why that particular one stuck with me, I now understand.  Even in the '50's there seemed to be a sense in the Catholic Church of a danger there.  Times have/are changing we see/hear from the new Pope, though I'm not sure where he stands on Islam.)

And, isn't it curious that they don't seem to stay in their countries of origin? World dominance is what the Koran teaches (Kill the infidels). So much for peaceful co-existence.

Those in Christ have a unique place in history...now more than ever. May The LORD's portion reign as our "Shalom" - now and forever, Amen!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10426

Posted By: PaulLaymon -
Date: 10/24/2013 10:13:10 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Don't let go of your trumpet, Alf. This is important information that people should continually have put before them. Thanks again.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10431

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 10/24/2013 6:57:37 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

i agree with whomever it was that said "islam is not a religion- it is a psychosis" .  society is just too politically correct these days and  don't want to offend any one even if it means sacrificing the truth.