Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, March 19, 2018   9:46:02 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Sins of Omission
Posted By: Carolee
10/22/2013 10:07:37 AM

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Wendy . . . I smiled at your delightful rendering of the situation prior to the siege and "wondered with awe" over our Lord God Who is good to His promises and for Whom absolutely nothing is beyond His capability!!! All praise and honor and glory be to His wonderful Name . . . the Name that is  above all Names!!!   Hallelujah!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10423

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 10/22/2013 11:01:00 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

We are all going to need that kind of faith in the coming days because our siege has already begun and will intensify in this nation until the Shofar sounds.  Maranatha!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10424

Posted By: ElizabethM -
Date: 10/22/2013 11:24:00 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article Wendy. I had just read those chapters of Isaiah last week!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10432

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 10/24/2013 7:09:39 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

thanks for putting it all together in a wonderful and clear article - really enjoyed reading it.

i did not know of the other versions of the history but for sure the bibles version is the truth. thanks wendy!