Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, March 18, 2018   4:53:46 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Losing my Self
Posted By: TomLaMendola
10/25/2013 9:11:53 AM

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen Alf. I perceive the race will get more difficult in the coming months in this nation as we get ready to assist the Lord in bringing in the final harvest before the Shofar sounds. Maranatha!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10434

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 10/25/2013 9:27:53 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Alf . . . your commentary reminded me of the passage from Deuteronomy 15:15-17 which also symbolizes the immutality (hope that's a word) of our eternal security with our beloved Lord!!!  As Jesus said "It is done!"

And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee:
therefore I command thee this thing to day. 
And it shall be, if he say unto thee, I will not go away from thee;
because he loveth thee and thine house, because he is well with thee; 
Then thou shalt take an aul, and thrust it through his ear unto the door, and he shall be thy servant for ever.
And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10435

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 10/25/2013 10:23:07 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf, I and the others who read OL thank God for you, that he reached down and saved you from the flames, just like he saved us. After setting so many of my own "dates" that have come and gone, I am finally resting in His good timing and attempting to live one day at a time, taking joy in what He gives and praying for what seems destined to perish. When Paul was burdened "beyond measure, above strength, so that we despaired even of life," he found that God did and always will deliver and that the fellowship of the saints, "helping together in prayer for us, that thanks may be given by many persons on our behalf for the gifts granted to us through many," sustains. Praying in partnership with the OL family for you and yours.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10436

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 10/25/2013 11:33:33 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Awesome Alf!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10437

Posted By: Unknown -
Date: 10/25/2013 5:37:03 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: No one can know the freedom that comes from surrendering to God until they answer His call and submit to His will. There is an incredible peace in belonging to Jesus. Thanks for your testimony and a great column! I look forward to your next one!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10438

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 10/26/2013 5:23:44 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: After reading this I know who got Jacks "spirit" well done
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10439

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 10/26/2013 7:37:51 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Good message, Alf.  You are right about this world.  What you wrote, helps each of us to keep our focus on the Master - Jesus.

Thanks so much.

God Bless,

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 10440

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 10/26/2013 11:57:25 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

amen alf ! 

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 10447

Posted By: Wayne -
Date: 10/28/2013 10:27:16 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: I have pass this on to as many troops as I can. Thank you so very much
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 10448

Posted By: Elisabeth -
Date: 10/30/2013 9:03:54 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Thanks for this message Alf. It helps to refocus me on the things above and keep my thoughts there and not on the things of this earth. 

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 13134

Posted By: Phrank -
Date: 11/1/2015 9:27:36 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Well Said,  the enemy also wants to turn the race we run into an obstacle course as well, but in Him and thru Him we finish and only thru Him we overcome!