Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   3:23:23 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 17
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Not That Holocaust Thing Again
Posted By: TomLaMendola
11/1/2013 1:04:48 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
So what of these "Christians" that have all of this contempt for Israel. Is this forgivable in the eyes of God. What of "Christians" in America who voted for Obama an still support him and the Democrat Party. Is this just a lack of discernment or have they truly left the essence of their faith? Hard to figure sometimes.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10472

Posted By: William Robertson -
Date: 11/6/2013 8:05:45 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: The blindness of the ignorant is truly an incredible and disturbing experience to witness and to combat; anti-Semitism is alive and well on Planet Earth.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10471

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 11/6/2013 7:27:46 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great and informative article. I personally feel there can never be enough attention given to the Holocaust or Jewish history. And you are so right. We have created some pretty uninformed and stupid kids over here in the US. 50 years ago it wasn't this way. Thanks for writing, and have shared on facebook
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10463

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 11/2/2013 6:04:00 PM

Comments: Another Melbourne based blogger of interest is
http://daphneanson.blogspot.co.uk/

And my take on Rhonda Fink-Whitman
http://thealmondrod.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/honey-could-you-bring-me-box-its-war.html
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10462

Posted By: Bob -
Date: 11/1/2013 10:08:21 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf,

Two things that I have always believed in are the Rapture and that the Jews have always been God's chosen people. In addition to that I believe that Israel has the right to exist and defend itself in any manner that is appropriate.

For someone who does not believe that the Jews are still God's chosen people they need to examine some of the basic facts about them. Those things that are mentioned in the Bible should be just about enough proof. (Please note the sarcasm in the previous statement.) If God had not intended for the Jews to return to their homeland they would not still be there. I believe that He has the power to remove them from their homeland if He chooses. Golly, He did it once before.

As for the replacement theology, it is wrong. It takes a pretty fair amount of spiritualization of Scripture to arrive at that conclusion.

Alf, thank you for a great article.

Bob

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10461

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 11/1/2013 8:12:33 PM

Comments:

Many good points were brought up in this article, Alf...thank you!  The fact that history is being either ignored, re-written or both is sad testimony for sure.  Thankfully, The LORD knows who are His and how to deliver the godly out of temptation.  Jesus did teach the disciples to pray "...and deliver us from evil".  We keep praying for "the peace of Jerusalem"...Jesus' eventual return to rule and reign here forever!

Also, appreciated learning a new Aussie term regarding losing one's temper.  Explained out (thank you for that) it makes great sense, and is a real visual.  My, oh my!

Shalom!