Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   9:55:41 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  4 : 3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Here There Be Monsters
Posted By: Greg S/CG
11/13/2013 10:36:15 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

If these mighty men are to return and men are going to create them then they would need to be created thru genetics. If they are to return in our lifetime then that genetic endeavor would have to be now, For them to effect the world it would have to be and enterprise taken on a grand scale. If it was done today then 20 years from now they would be in a position to effect the affairs of the world. How much longer do we have I wonder, 20 years 40 years, 100 years? With all thats in motion today 20 years would be the most I would give, Im sure back in 1993 there were evangelicals who wouldn't have given the world 20 years yet here we are, So I have to say 20 years is definitely possible. Unless these men are coming from somewhere else. I have no suggestions for somewhere else. Im just thinking out loud here, I liked your Article Pete it has left me with things to think about that I've never thought of before.

CG

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10512

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 11/13/2013 12:14:38 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, you have been on fire. Thanks for being led by the Holy Spirit. Maranatha My Brother.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10513

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 11/13/2013 3:20:28 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

For some reason I keep reading the news and everyday I'm greeted with new levels of mans inhumanity to man.  And women acting worse then some of the men.

Time is definitely short.  Thank you Pete.  Tom is right you've been hitting the mark as of late.  Wendy too. 

an interesting thought occured to me but I think it is better left unsaid.

God Bless!!!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10515

Posted By: KaraB -
Date: 11/14/2013 2:07:42 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Patrick Heron wrote an interesting book called "The Return of the Antichrist". I believe he gives a plausible scenario for the return of the Nephilim in the future.