Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, September 24, 2018   7:12:04 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Third Temple Prophecy: True or False
Posted By: Greg S/CG
12/5/2013 11:50:07 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I read today that at least 4 maybe more head Rabbis have declared it to be forbidden to ascend to the temple mount to pray, They claim this isnt political. (Yea right) Those Jews who wish to pray on the mount have not taken this news well. What ever happens here is the Lords will. We will get to see in the coming months what the Lord thinks of this by the actions of the jews to this new ruling.

Very good article, Folks are just now starting to pay attention to the Jews and there sudden focus on the temple mount.

CG
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10588

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 12/5/2013 1:59:00 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Charles . . . per your comment regarding Jerry's excellent commentary . . . I'm falling back on an old time-worn adage . . .

"man proposes. . .God disposes"

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10589

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 12/5/2013 4:33:36 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Charles. I mention the third temple to most of my Christian friends, and it's: "The third what?" I would think construction of a third temple, which has to happen, coud be the catalyst to bring everything to a head. In my third book the Dome of the Rock is partially destroyed in a moderate earthquake. Who knows how it will happen, just that it will. thank you for commenting.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10590

Date: 12/5/2013 4:34:15 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I LIKE that Carolee.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10591

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 12/5/2013 10:50:55 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Jerry, have you considered the Psalm83 prophecy, as explained by Bill Salus and supported by John Hagee? (check out prophecydepotministries.net) Bill S. was at the Future Congress held at DFW in January, which Jack and Hal L attended and participated also. Not a natural disaster, but the attack of Arab Sunnis upon Israel whereupon God intervenes in a miraculous display of His Might, saves Israel, and decimates the Arabs and their lands. To Israel goes the spoils, making them oil wealthy, but finally "living peacefully in unwalled villages". Anyway, it all makes sense to me; especially how it ties in with why Russia, Iran and China will want to attack them later during the Tribulation. I certainly would love to know your opinion on the Psalm 83 prophecy.
Thanks for your books and commentary contributions here on Omega. Much peace and love to you and yours during this Christmas time
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10593

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 12/6/2013 12:25:49 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent article Jerry. We are getting closer.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10596

Date: 12/8/2013 11:30:06 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Tom. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 10597

Date: 12/8/2013 11:33:30 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree BobbyeKay that Psalm 83 is prophetic about these times. The enemies have never really changed, descendants of Esau and Ishmael who have always hated their half-brothers. I don't think Israel has ever lived in unwalled cities until now, and many cities still have walls; so it has to be a future event. Maybe I will write about this.  Jerry

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 10599

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 12/10/2013 9:46:36 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

we really live in exciting times.  i always wonder how that third temple will be built on the temple mount. if god says it will then it will!  i guess god can make happen any way he wants.

great article and i am asking santa for a helmet!!Laughing

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 10613

Date: 12/11/2013 3:50:28 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Hmmm.. maybe I should make helmets available on my web site!!!