Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, November 21, 2017   6:56:03 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 17
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Auld Lang Syne
Posted By: Carolee
1/2/2014 10:06:48 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Dear Jerry . . . Even though I'm a bit of a news hound . . . the item about "up to the age of 4 years old" probably shouldn't have been but nevertheless was shocking!!!

But what stood out dear friend was your auld lang syne reminisce about our much loved Jack to the point that once again the tears sprang up.

The greatest possible new year event would (hopefully will) be the longed for trump so the grand old hymn with the words "When we all get to heaven . . ."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3-iMYGhsA will be a reality!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10683

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 1/2/2014 10:37:24 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

was going to say the same thing - abortions for 4 year olds - this world - how much worse will it get before jesus gets us out of here??

my gram was from scotland and never lost her accent and she loved robert burns and his poetry . auld lang syne - put into a song - always reminds me of loved ones and friends no longer amongst us. first fittin was big on new years morning at our house but now gram and dad and that whole generation before us is gone and the rest of my generation are so spread out that new years day is no longer what it once was. 

can hardly wait to see jack and all of them in heaven  - aye laddie - happy new year to ya!

and thanks for another wonderful article!

martha

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10684

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 1/2/2014 11:09:15 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for this commentary. This world we live in is a total mess, but the Lord said it would be. Hopefully we will be out of here soon.

Loved the tribute to Jack. Never met him in person, but felt like I knew him through his great writing. How true, " Thanks for the Memories", Jack.

Happy New Year  

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10685

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 1/2/2014 12:42:35 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

How does one "abort" a four year old? Aren't they already born? Are they suggesting it should be legal for parents to murder there already-born children if they feel like it? That's beyond sick. That's a whole different level.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10686

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 1/2/2014 1:28:50 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Happy New Year Jerry!May this be THE year.

Anton.