Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, March 17, 2018   8:23:21 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
2 Thessalonians  2 : 8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 17
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Problem with Israel
Posted By: Carolee
2/28/2014 10:17:16 AM

Original Commentary Link
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Alf . . . how I love it when you rant over over the world's attitude toward the apple of God's eye!!!

It's tempting to give an individual thumbs up to each one of your paragraphs because thanks to the Holy Spirit's restraints . . . the one thing that raises my own Zionist Irish blood to the boiling point is anti-semitic Israel bashing!!!

You said "It's hard not to write about Israel on a regular basis and not be boringly repetitive". Please keep it up. You speak eloquently for people like me!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10886

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 2/28/2014 12:14:55 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Thanks for the warning Alf but I really didn't need it.  I live in the Rant Zone especially when it comes to this topic.  What I find so repugnant coming from Christians, specically American, is their arrogant audacity to condemn Israel for their godlessness.  Have they looked around lately to the condition of their own nation.  A condition they helped create because of their courageless complacency and embracing political correctness.  Have they not read the scriptures and comprehended what has befallen those nations throughout history who have come against God's people. With their own mouths they are inviting the judgment of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob on this nation which is outwardly turning their backs him. That judgment is about to be unleashed.  Maranatha!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10887

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 2/28/2014 1:40:35 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: Don't get tired of writing about this, Alf, because we don't tire of reading it. And as long as they are going on at the mouth, it needs to be addressed. Thank you for being steadfast.

"Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; their foot shall slip in due time; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things to come hasten upon them."

We are so very close. Keep looking up! Jesus is coming. Could be today!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10888

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 2/28/2014 1:42:05 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: oops... Scripture reference Deut. 32:35. Don't you love it?
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10889

Posted By: DavidKuhns -
Date: 3/2/2014 3:29:12 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: the scale needs to be adjusted. where is a "6"?
Rant away!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10893

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 3/4/2014 10:44:19 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Keep it coming. I especially liked your comment regarding sovereign election--another blind spot where some of the church is involved.