Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, March 23, 2018   12:36:34 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
Luke  21 : 17
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Who was Rudolf Vrba?
Posted By: ShelleyB
3/20/2014 10:44:49 AM

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great article, J.L. I am looking forward to reading Joel's latest book. I have said for a long time that we humans and the earth itself is "devolving." When I talk to my Christian friends about the Rapture and how bad things are getting, they say to me "But, Shelley, c'mon, things will get better," (translation: you are so negative). To which I reply, "Since the Garden of Eden things have only gotten worse. The blips of enlightenment (Renaissance, US of A) were only from God's Hand to further the Gospel. Things are not going to get better until Jesus feet land on the Mount of Olives." As the eyes glaze over, I say a silent prayer for the peace of Jerusalem. Maranatha!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10959

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 3/21/2014 7:03:46 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

I wish everyone would read about Walid Shoebat. He has a handle on Islam's wishes to control the world. At the rate things are going, one never knows. We do not learn from history, and we need to look no further than the USA. In less than 5 years, we have declined in many ways to the decadent lifestyles (alternate) of Nineveh.

Thanks for reading all my stuff. Working on Book 4! Need to hurry

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10958

Date: 3/21/2014 6:58:49 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

He (They) certainly were. I am glad Joel is writing about this, so many would have gone into hiding... Like Peter. 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10957

Date: 3/21/2014 6:57:09 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Me too, Joshua. God is much more patient than me, but I think it's about time. Get a helmet!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10956

Date: 3/21/2014 6:56:14 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Shelley, could not agree more. But that is the way it was in Noah's day. Everyone thought he was a nutcase, building a boat when the Bible had never mentioned rain! I think Judgment Day will be a real eye opener for all of us.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10955

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 3/20/2014 1:57:43 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

great article and the world must never forget what happened to the jewish people. i had heard of corrie tenboom and schindler but not the other two.  yesterday driving home from th city we heard walid shoebat on some radio show talking about the christians in syria and the horrible camps they are kept in. they are butchered while alive and other awful things - even cannablism. he said to go to shoebat.com and he had videos of it. scroll to the mark levin interview and click on that.  i have not watched it as they said it was real graphic. we are not getting this info from any media.

yet the people you talked about in your article put their life on the line to save gods' people and too many did not listen.  the world just keeps getting worse and to me looks like a pot ready to boil over. jesus must be coming soon!

thanks again for all your wonderful articles and books.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10954

Posted By: PaulLaymon -
Date: 3/20/2014 12:01:32 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

He was a hero.

Thanks for the great article, info, and links.  I'll be getting that book.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 10953

Posted By: Phillip Flint -
Date: 3/20/2014 11:38:38 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Good article. A short 70 years and we're on the brink of another world war. Devolution indeed. I'm ready for the Father to tell Jesus to go get his bride.