Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, May 26, 2018   4:15:29 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  22 : 13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 26

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Sunshine and Shadows
Posted By: DonEudaly
3/25/2014 1:40:30 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
www = Wow Wendy Wippel. Another home run!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10971

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 3/25/2014 2:03:04 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Wendy! I once told a Jew at a Halloween party that I personally believed the Jews are God's chosen people (based on the Bible, of course) and he looked at me like I was crazy and even said out loud he didn't agree. Indeed, why can't the world get that straight?

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10972

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 3/25/2014 2:07:21 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Again tremendous article Wendy.  At this point I find the words difficult to express all of the emotions and thoughts that swirl in me.  Please come soon Dear Lord.  Evil is encamped around us and closing in.  Maranatha!    

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10973

Posted By: Unknown -
Date: 3/25/2014 4:23:43 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article, Wendy! Sadly, it seems as though history is repeating itself.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10975

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 3/25/2014 7:16:25 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: If John Bunyun was alive today he could add a chapter to Pilgrims Progress titled "Christian, the New Jew"; it would reflect the state of true Christians today. I really believe it may be our turn in the bucket this time.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10976

Posted By: KimPointer -
Date: 3/25/2014 9:39:31 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Is it true that Columbus came to America to escape this Jewish persecution?  I had read he might be Jewish.  Then I read that Columbus and crew were Barbarians who raped and pillaged the natives when he arrived.  Is this true or propaganda?  I do not trust much I read in the secular world.

I am wondering if the Lord in His wisdom is using these persecutions to get them to go home to Israel including WWII/Europe.  Maybe this is why America is becoming anti-Semitic, even in the church.  What our enemy means for harm, the Lord always uses for good for those who are called by His name.  He says He manipulates the pagan rulers for His purposes.  And it seems He turns the land that hurts Israel over to muslims, communism, or paganism afterward.   Even now you can see His protection over them in Israel.  How else could they survive in Israel surrounded by seething enemies, even in their midst.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10977

Posted By: Bob -
Date: 3/26/2014 1:08:23 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article, Wendy!

Bob
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 10978

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 3/26/2014 8:10:56 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

thank you wendy for another wonderful and informative article. i always learn something from reading them.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 10988

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 3/28/2014 2:58:22 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Again, I am blessed by your words! You always have the most interesting articles. Thanks. Keep On Keeping On!
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 10989

Posted By: Stressedbob & Sherri -
Date: 3/28/2014 9:46:27 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Another home run!  God bless you Wendy!  Thank you for your service to our Almighty God. Praise Jesus!

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 10996

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 3/31/2014 4:14:53 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ahh Christians, It seems we get so wise in our opinions, Jesus was so right. Of course.

Wendy thank you for this History lesson. Its embarrassing to see from the Jewish Perspective we were once worse then the Muslims.  

Im sure most Jews are tired of being the Chosen People. Im sure they would give that title up to any takers at any moment.

CG.