Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, September 20, 2018   1:54:20 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

In Memoriam
Posted By: Carolee
4/21/2014 10:01:00 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

An outstanding synopsis!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11107

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 4/24/2014 2:06:45 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank You.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11099

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 4/22/2014 2:58:51 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: Amen Pete.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11098

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 4/22/2014 1:59:00 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Should have a 10 star catagory!!!!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11096

Posted By: HarryPaul -
Date: 4/21/2014 12:13:12 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Spot on Pete

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is Just and that His justice cannot sleep forever.
Thomas Jefferson

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11095

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 4/21/2014 11:51:29 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, while everything you point out about our nation is essentially correct; I also believe the Lord isn't done with us yet. I still see signs of an awakening remnant of born again Christians that have a purpose in God's plan for America. I know everything written in the Bible will definitely happen and the only variable is in the timing that God wants it to; which will work together for His glory and the good of all who love and have faith in Jesus Christ. We all have a good idea of what will be, we are still in the age old position of not knowing when. I've been hearing 'soon' for so long the word has lost it's meaning from the human viewpoint for me, so in that respect I must take the divine viewpoint. As you say; trust in the Lord and His word, not in human word and don't worry too much about tomorrow. We born again Christians are still here though; and God must have a purpose for us yet or we wouldn't be. I think one of the ways we can and should serve the Lord is by standing up to tyranny, oppression and injustice. That is one big area we as a nation haven't been doing that the Lord tells us to do. Standing up for what is right with the strength of the Lord in our hearts. Our forefathers did and that's how our country got started & made us a shining example for the rest of the world for so long. Either way, I look forward to serving our Lord wherever and whenever I can, and when He decides to call me home my job here will be done. In the meantime I'll hang on to Jesus and His word tightly, pray and love one another, and do as much as I can for His glory and Kingdom by spreading the Gospel in the time I have left; including being a watchman on the wall and looking up for my soon redemption. Maranatha!!!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11094

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 4/21/2014 10:47:36 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I think you hit the US nail on the head there Pete!!

CG